27

Trigger Warning: Sexual Harassment

--

"Thank you for coming, I guess."

Matty welcomed me to his party with a smirk on his face. It took me half an hour to get ready and come here.

All because of the message he sent me.

"Did you frame what you just sent me?"

I knew I was done playing nice to him.

"We can check?" He offered— still smirking.

He looked so certain of his accusations. I hate it so damn much.

I hate it because it was hurting me so much.

Half an hour ago, he sent me a picture of Cole and Addie. They were together. They were entering a room. One hand of Cole was placed on the lower back of Addie.

Come and see, Erica Vienne. That's what he noted.

I painfully swallowed. "Where's C?"

I don't want to believe this asshole.

I know Cole Gregorio better than anyone. I trust Cole more than anyone. He can do everything but cheating. Of all people, he knows how shitty cheating is.

"Probably banging the curls."

I maintained my stoic face. I wanted him to know that he shouldn't play around with me anymore.

"I'm just kidding." He said while chuckling. "Do you want us to find them?" He challenged me.

I wanted to say yes to prove a point.

The point that Cole would never do that to me.

But suddenly, fear consumed me. Fear of feeling more pain than what I'm feeling right now. Fear of having to let go of Cole if Matty's accusations were right.

Suddenly, their pictures flashed on my mind.

Addie holding Cole's hand flashed on my mind.

The hug they shared flashed on my mind.

Addie's face flashed on my mind.

"No." I whispered.

"Then, why are you here?" He tested me.

I held my hand when it started shaking. I blew out a deep sigh.

"Come in. I'll get you a drink." He said.

"I don't trust you."

"You can watch me get you a drink if you think so badly of me." He said.

Maraming tao. Maingay. It was really a house party. Kada lingon mo ay may makikita kang naghahalikan.

It looks like a typical house party in America.

Sa sofa na nasa gilid ako umupo. Umupo na lang ako sa tabi ng couple na naglalandian dahil walang side na walang tao. Besides, I don't want to be left alone with Matty.

Hindi nagtagal ay nahanap din ako ni Matty. He was holding an unopened mule. I raised a brow.

"Just to prove a point." He opened the bottle in front of me and handed it to me.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing the bottle.

He sat beside me. "So, you're just gonna drink here and let your boyfriend cheat on you?"

"He's not cheating on me." I firmly said.

He laughed at that. "Vienne, we both know who Addie is."

Just fuck this man.