21

Cole woke me up by kissing me multiple times on the cheeks. I groaned.

"Go away." I moaned.

I was so tired! Damn his stamina! Medical student ba talaga 'to? Bakit ang daming energy?

"Nandito na yung Nagi."

I opened my eyes and looked at the bedside table. I stretched before forcing myself to get up.

I was already wearing his shirt.

"What time is it?"

"Almost five pm." He answered. "Would you sleep over?"

I shook my head. "I'm gonna sleep beside Tory."

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm tired and my thing hurts."

"I'm sorry."

I scoffed. "Are you?"

He laughed at that. "You're making me sound bad, Erica Vienne."

"Sa gigil mo kanina, parang ang hirap paniwalaan ng sorry mo."

"Don't get on top of me and ask me to do you next time."

"Wow." I scoffed. "Sure sa next time ah! Madami kang time?"

"Are you underestimating me, Doc?"  He challenged. I rolled my eyes at him.

We were still eating when I remembered something.

"When are you gonna talk to Tita Karen?"

Nanahimik siya sandali bago sumagot. "I don't know... maybe later."

"Just talk to her when you're calm."

After eating, I changed back to my clothes. Kailangan ko nang umuwi. Sinamahan pa ako ni Cole palabas ng gate. He even opened the gate for me.

"See you tomorrow?" He said before kissing my hand three times. We'll be heading back to Taguig tomorrow.

--

"Ate Vienne, are you eating well there po?" I was spooning Tory when she asked me that.

We just finished watching a movie.

"Of course, baby." I answered. "You know I like eating."

"Your cheeks got smaller po." She said.

I kissed her cheeks. "It's probably because of the stress. Medicine is not an easy path to take."

"Are you happy with Medicine po?"

"Of course."

Tory is only five years old but she checks up on me like we're the same age. She may be young but the love she's giving me is so big that you won't even believe that it came from a 5-year-old sweetie.

"I'm gonna ask Kuya Cole to take good care of you." That was the last thing she muttered before dozing off.

Cole is busier than me. Sometimes, it amaze me how he still manage to give me time. He is just so good with handling his time and priorities.

--

Just like that, another week started. I was waiting for Brent to come and meet me for his hoodie.

This man should really practice punctuality.

I was already tapping my foot on the floor when I saw him talking to a familiar girl. My brows furrowed.

Xavi?

Hindi nagtagal ang pag-uusap nila dahil umalis na rin si Xavi at si Brent naman ay hinanap na ako. He went straight to me when his eyes found me.