Chapter 2

Tay POV

I wake up as usual and saw Off hurry out of the house in a panic,I smiled because I knew that Off was late for a meeting at the hospital,like Off I was given trust by my father to manage all the Shopping Malls that belong to my family, It's too hard for me to accept it because I want to make my own business but after being persuaded by mother I finally agree.

Yin :"P didn't go to work?"

Tay:"hmm...maybe a little late."

Yin :"if that's case then can P take me to collage today?"

Tay:"ehh.... where's your car?"

Yin :"I'm too lazy to drive P.... please?"🥺

Tay:"why don't you go to the college with Bright?"

Yin :"P'Bright has gone to college earlier this morning because he had study group with his friends."

Tay:"ok then....you packed up Yin?....can we go now."

Yin :"Already P..... let's go

I take Yin to college with heavy heart because Mint my ex-girlfriend is one of the college professor and I don't want to run into her,talk about Mint I remember the time Mint asked me to break up just because of another man

Flashback

I was in high school when Mint and I were very popular lover in school , we're been in love for almost three years and it was all destroyed because of a new student who moved to our school.Mint started cheating on me just because of that guy.

Tay :"you're sure want to break up with me?"😠

Mint:"Yes Tay.....I breaking up with you,I don't have any more feeling for you Tay...😒

Tay. :"OK.....if that's what you want but don't regret it later and try to come back to me again understand."😡

Mint:"😒😒😒

Since then I don't believe in love anymore,to me love is not as beautiful as it is, it's a waste of time.

Flashback End

After sending Yin at his college,I went straight to the office.I was in my office when Amy my secretary goes into the office and tell me my schedule for today.

Amy:"Morning sir...."😀

Tay :"Morning Amy..... what's my schedule today?"

Amy:"Ermmm....from morning to 12 o'clock you free but you'll have lunch meeting with Mr.Tae the Toy Store Manager at Marina restaurant and then at 2 p.m you'll have a meeting with Mr.Toptap Jirakit from Kanawut Clothstore after that you're free."

Tay:"Ok Amy...."

Amy:"If there's nothing else I'll leave sir."

I'm started my job from checking to sign the file on the table.