Chapter 6

At College

Win POV

This morning I went to college as I used to,I was in the final year in Business Management.I'm so happy because P'New has returned to Thailand forever, that's mean our family is complete now,after I got in college I was greeting with my best friend Fong and Pear.

I'm so happy because P'New has returned to Thailand forever, that's mean our family is complete now,after I got in college I was greeting with my best friend Fong and Pear

Fong :"Good morning my friend....I hear P'New is back in Thailand... really?"

Win  :"Yes Fong..... last month he came back."

Pear:"Who's that?"

Fong :"P'New is Win's brother who studies abroad."

Pear:"Ohhh....that P nerd."

Win  :"Excuse me....that was once known as P'New now was really handsome."

Pear:🧐🧐🧐

Win  :"You don't believe me?.....this is his picture."

Pear:"Wowww

Pear:"Wowww....your brother is so handsome and cute Win.... introduced me to your brother please...."😍🥺

Fong :"Don't Win.... it's a waste of time."😜

Pear:"Jealous..."

Win  :😂😂😂

Pear:"I don't know you have a handsome brother Win."

Fong :"You just saw the photos of P'New,not yet the other his brothers photo,if you see it you'll be fainted."

Pear:"Really?....Win....can I see it?....

Win  :"That's enough of you two....I think we better go to class now before to late."

Pear:Auww....Win I want to see you brothers photo.... please."🥺

Win  :"I show they photos to you later okay.."👌

Pear:"Promise?"

Win  :"I promise okay."

The three of us went straight to class,lucky for us that Prof.Yna didn't arrive at class until then we took our seats.

After finish class,we go to cafeteria for lunch.