Chapter 3

Yin POV

At College

I had SOTUS activity this morning,as the leader I and the rest of the SOTUS staff who are also my friends it's been very busy doing a lot of activity for a new student, it's not easy to organized some activity that's not too easy and not too hard.

Yin :"so all agreed to the activity we planned ?"

Yihwa:"I think it's fine....not too extreme...I agree."

Shua :"I agree too....I don't like the extreme activity that P'Forth did back in the day."

Lock :"That's right P'Shua....my friend has been to the hospital because of this SOTUS activity back then."

Yin :"If everyone is agreed next week we're going to do this activity...so this meeting is end,you all can go now."

After that they came out the SOTUS club room.
When I came out of the room I bumped into a boy and when I know who's the boy was, I'm so mad at the boy.

Yin :"Hey!!!....stop.... when you walk look in front not at the phone."😡

War :"Sorry P.... I'm in hurry go to class."😰

Yin :"If you know you had a class why late?....your brothers didn't teach you how's life was in the college?"😠

War :"don't get my brother involved in this matter....P itself has eyes....why didn't you avoided me."😒(you think I want to bumped into you)

Yin :"You're gonna blame me?"

Shua :"Yin...stop it.....he said he was sorry and you go to class now."

War :"Thank you P.... I'll go first.🙏

Yin :"Hey!....wait,I haven't finished my words yet."

Shua :"Enough Yin.... let's go we'll late for the class."

I was still angry been dragged by Shua go to class,after class we went to the cafeteria to lunch but my friend wonder why I'm so angry.

Yihwa:"What's wrong Yin?....from the class until now you're look angry."

Shua :"You're still angry Yin?....stop it...the boy said sorry to you already."

Pond :"What boy?🧐

Shua :"Nong War the new student."

Yihwa:"That cute little boy....my mentee"

Shua :"Nong War accidentally ran into Yin this morning because his going to class."

Yin :" huh!!....how do you know he didn't mean it,he planned it all,I don't like that boy."

Tee :"Yin you can't say that.....poor boy....it would be nice if he ran into me,I can have his phone number....l love watching his face so cuteeee."😁

Lee :"all the guys you say cute.."🙄

Pond :"You're not less Lee....same thing with Tee."😂

Shua :"Tee was right....Nong War very cute must be a lot of fans.... you have no chance Tee."🤣

Yin :" ooiii!!!.... that's it guys.... I'm done with you guys,I went to buy a food."

I went to buy food,I don't like hearing someone else praising War especially from my friends,they didn't know what the rael War is.He likes to breaking people's hearts,I remembered when I was in high school,my friend really like War and the day of Valentine days my friend confessed his feeling on War but he's been rejected by War rudely.

Flashback

Song :"War....P has something to say to you....can you see P in the Hall at break time?"🥺