Chapter 13.

At War-Ar Boutique

Earth POV

Earth:"Viena,is Mrs. Lina dress ready?"

Viena:"Not yet sir,only the hand part of the dress need to be embroidered."

Earth:"Okay....remember to complete the dress according to the set time."

Viena:"Noted sir....ahh.....I want to remind you have meeting with Mr. New from Kanawut Clothstore at 2 p.m at K Cafe and Pastries."

Earth:"Yes...I know....thank you for reminding me Viena."

Viena:"No problem sir...."

Ting.....ting.....

Viena:"Welcome to War-Ar Boutique.....can I help you miss?"😄

Miss?:"Hello.... I'm Kyra....I want to find a dress for a party."😀

Earth:"Ms. Kyra....long time no see....you are getting prettier."🤗

Kyra :"Mr. Earth....yes since we meet at the fashion festival that day,we don't have a chance to meet again...what are you doing here?"🤗

Earth:"Ohh....this is my Family's Boutique and I as the manager of this boutique....Ms. Kyra want to find what clothes?"

Kyra :"Really?....wow....I heard a lot about your Boutique from my friend...they said that this Boutique has many beautiful dresses so I hope you can get me some of your best dress for me to choose."

Earth:"Of course Ms. Kyra,let me show you our best dress....this way please and viena continue you work I'll take care of her."

Viena:"Yes sir.."

Earth:"Ms. Kyra...this is our best dresses collection,so which one is your choice?"

Kyra :"Wow!....all these dresses are beautiful and elegant Mr. Earth....let me see first."

A few minutes later

Kyra :"I like this dress...the color is nice and the design is beautiful so I bought this dress Mr. Earth."

Earth:"Okay Ms

Earth:"Okay Ms. Kyra....you can pay at the counter....you good at choosing a dress that suit your skin color,it is very suitable."

Kyra :"Thank you Mr. Earth."

Earth:"You're welcome Ms. Kyra....come again okay....bye."🤗

Kyra :"Of course.....I go first Mr. Earth...bye."🤗

When the clock showed 1.30 p.m,I went to K Cafe and Pastries to meet New.

m,I went to K Cafe and Pastries to meet New