Chapter 4

Gulf POV

"Please don't hurt me"I cried and begged that senior.

"Don't worry about the pain just a little....then you'll feel good "said the senior while touching my body.

"I don't want to....please let me go"I cried out.

I wake up from sleep because of the bad dream that I have,the dream that really happened to me when I was in college,one of my senior like me but I reject him, senior cannot accept that so he tried to rape me.

Since then I've been traumatized and always have nightmares about that tragedy and I had to get phycologist care to get rid of this nightmare but the nightmare just stop for a while and will came back again until now.

Knock....knock.....knock

Gun  :"Morning P"😀

Gulf:"Morning Gun..."😢

Gun :"From P reaction must be a nightmare again..... it's been 3 night P....are you okay?"

Gulf:"Hmmm......

Gun  :"I think you need to see P'Rin again..."

Gulf:"It's no use for Gun.... it's just stopped for a while until then it came back again...P doesn't know what to do anymore."😔

Gun  :"I'm not gonna let P keep this up.... I'm worried about you."

Gulf:"P is all right now.... I'll see Rin later okay."

Gun  :"Promise!!!"

Gulf:"Yes I promise....I go take a shower first.."

Then Gun went down to the kitchen and made breakfast for his brothers."

War  :"Thank you P'Gun.....oh by the way how's P'Gulf condition P."

Gun  :"P'Gulf is all right but P told him to see P'Rin later."

Gulf:"Good morning,my beloved brothers..."😃

Win :Morning P'Gulf.....are you okay P?"

Gulf:"P okay.... where's my breakfast?"

Gun  :"here's your breakfast P.... breast chicken coggee and watermelon juice."

Gulf:"Thank you Gun.....Ermmm..... delicious as always."

Win :"Of course.....P'Gun is the world most famous chef."

Gun  :"😎😎😎

War :"P....when P'New returns Thailand....if I'm not mistaken this week his flight right?"

Gun  :"Hmmm....on Friday New is back....he arrives Thailand at 3.00 in the afternoon."

Win :"I can't wait till P'New back in Thailand.... it's been four years he in Paris."

Gulf:"Yes.... hopefully when he come back Thailand, he'll have a new life and stay here."

War :"You're right P....when I remembered what happened to P'New three years ago I was so angry with P'Tay,how can he do that to P'New."

Gun  :"Everything is passed now War..... remember when New comes back don't ever mentioned that again understand."

Win  :"Yes.....we understand P..."

Gulf:"okay....P going to work first and Win,War.... what time is it's now don't you two go to college?

Win  :😁😁😁😁

War :😁😁😁😁