Chapter 10.

At College

North POV

I always hear P'Joss and P'Earth talk about Kanawut brothers, without wasting my time I search information about them. Their youngest brother War, studying at faculty of Engineering next to my faculty of Law, I want to see him so then I go to their cafeteria with my friend Ren hopeful I can meet War.

Ren :"Where you want to take me?..... I'm hungry you know."

North:"We go to Engineering cafeteria....you hungry right?....we eat there."

Ren :"Why we have to go there.....we have cafeteria in our faculty."

North:"You talked to much.....just follow me."

Ren :"Fine!!...."

On the way to the cafeteria,I bump with someone and I'm mesmerized with this boy.

War :"I'm sorry P....I didn't mean to bump with you."

North:"It's okay Nong....Nong War is it?"

War :"Yes...do you know me P?"

North:"Not really....but I hope we can get acquainted....my name is North."

War :"Nice to meet you P'North."😃

North:"Nice to meet you too Nong."☺️

War :"I'm sorry P....I have to go now."

North:"Okay....see you later Nong War."

Ren :"Who's that."🧐

North:"The boy that I want to see....War Kanawut."😍

Ren :"Ohhh....cute...so because of him,you ask me to come here with you."😏

North:"Yes.....I want to know him well."

Ren :"Just to know him?"🤨

North:"You think."😏

Ren :"Hmmm.... let's go buy some food, I'm hungry."

North:"Since I'm in good mood today,I treated you lunch."😃

Ren :"Great.....so I want to buy the most expensive food here."

North:🤨🤨🤨

After lunch,we went back to class luckily we came before Prof.Gina arrived and we started the class as usual,many homework from Prof. Gina to us.

Ring....ring....

The bells sounded, that's mean class is over. I told Ren I couldn't come to hangout with other friends because I had something to do and I went back home.

 I told Ren I couldn't come to hangout with other friends because I had something to do and I went back home

At Way-Ar Banglow

Maid :"Welcome home young master North."

North:"Hmmm... where's the others."