Chapter 15

At Kanawut Villa

Author's POV

Harmony's Sunday morning,all members of Kanawut family are at home because all of them are holidays to spend time together,they will used this time to get closely to each other.

Pha  :"Good morning Gulf,,, you're early."

Gulf  :"Morning Mama...I want to go jogging with Gun and New....where are they both?"

New  :"Good morning Mama,P'Gulf..."

Gun   :"Good morning Mama,New,P'Gulf..
let's go then."😁

Gulf   :"Come.... we're jogging at the park in front our Villa okay....P too lazy to jogging away..."

New   :"Okay P.... let's go."

The three of them went to the park in front of their Villa for jogging.

Thana:"Good morning my wife...what are you doing?"😘

Pha    :"Morning my husband... I'm doing breakfast for you and our children."😘

Thana:"So....has our son's woken up yet?"

Pha    :"Gulf,Gun and New goes jogging,they will come back later...Win and War still sleeping."

Win    :"Morning Mama,Papa.... I've got up , it's just War still sleeping."

Thana:"What!!... still sleeping?.... yesterday he say want to do some recreational activities today."

Win    :"Right..."😏

Thana:"Win....go awake your brother,if he does not wake up, flush him with cold water."

Pha    :"Pa.... don't do that to him."

Win    :"Yes Boss..."

Win go up to War's room to wake him up.

Knock.....knock....knock.....

When Win open War's room door,he saw War still sleeping soundless.

Win    :"War!.....War!....wake up!!📢📢

War    :"Oiii.....P...."😴😪

Win    :"Wake up....if you do not get up,P will flush this cold water at your face.

War    :"I want to sleep more...give me 5 minute....please?"

Win    :"No!!.....I count up to three..one...
two....thre...

War    :"Okay P...I get up now...happy?"🥱

Win    :"Good...hurry up take shower and get down to have breakfast with others."

War    :"Yes P....I know."

With a lazy step War going to the bathroom to shower while Win goes to dining room for breakfast.

Thana:"Win....where's your brother?...is he waking up yet?"

Win    :"He'll get down at the moment Pa."

War    :"Morning Papa,Mama..."

Thana:"Just wake up War?"

War    :"Sorry Pa..."😔

Gun    :"we're home..."

War    :"Ehhh....where are you from P?..
So sweaty..."

New   :"Of course from jogging,not like you,just knowto sleep... sleeping beauty."

War    :😩😩😩

Gulf    :"You just awake right?"😏😏

War    :"Mama... looked at P'Gulf...he like to tease me."