Chapter 17

At Elexir Club
Author POV

The Suppasit brothers Mew,Off and Stay go to the Elexir Club for a drink with the Way-Ar brothers Joss and Earth,they are VIP costumers at the Club because almost every week they will hang out there to calm their mind after a tiring day at work.

Mew:"Where is Joss and Earth?, They say they'll come

Mew:"Where is Joss and Earth?, They say they'll come."🙁

Off :"Patience bro....they will come in a minutes."🙂

Mew:"Oh yes.....do you know what happened to Bright and Win last week....I got it from Gulf."

Tay :"Yes P.....I know from Yin,I didn't think Bright could done Win like that.....I hope Mom and Dad don't know about that."

Off :"Yes....but is it true that Bright's girlfriend is playgirl.... because I used see at her like she's okay."🤔

Tay :"I also thought she was like that at first.... she's like a good girl but Yin himself had seen her with another man while holding hand to each other."

Mew:"I feel sorry for Bright to have a girlfriend like that....but what can we do if his heart already in love so it's blind to see someone's ugliness."

Off :"I just hope Bright wake up from his dream before it's too late.....I don't want that girl to course Bright to suffer."

Mew:"I hope that too Off."

A few minutes later, Joss arrived

Joss:"Hey friend.....what are you talking about?....so serious."😄

Mew:"You just arrived..... we've been waiting a long time."

Joss:"😁😁😁..... sorry,I had something to do earlier."

Off :"Lately, you're always been busy..... it's hard to ask you out."

Joss:"😁.... it's normal when there are a lots of furniture order, I've been busy lately."

Tay :"Yeah right..... where's your brother Earth?"

Off :"Right.....you said that Earth came along."

Joss:"Ohhh... Earth, he's didn't come..... course he had a date with his lover "