Chapter 5

New POV

I woke up from the bad dream I had that I haven't had since stepped into Paris and after four years I've been here it still affected me.

Flashback

At college

New:"Tay....I love you."

Tay :"What the hell New?...you do realize we're in the cafeteria now,people are watching.... you're out of your mind."😠

New:"I know we're in the cafeteria but I don't like to see you flirting with that woman.... I'm jealous Tay."😟

Tay :"What are you saying New?you gotta be kidding me."

New:"No.... it's true..."

Tay :"What!!....I assuming you're a friend New,you better take that word back before I lose my temper."😠

New:"No....I really love you Tay since we at primary school but I don't have the gut to tell you only now I'm willing to confess my feeling to you because I had enough of watching you flirt with other girl."

Tay :"What do you think I am...huh New!!... I'm not gay."

New:"I'm not gay either Tay....but I love you."

Tay :"I like girls not man ,you understand."

New:"Take me as your boyfriend Tay...please..."

Tay :"Enough New!!... don't ever say this again aren't you ashamed?...I don't like you and even if I like a men not a man like you."

New:"I'm at least Tay?😩

Tay :"You mirror yourself before you ask me...nerd,no style at all even a girl wouldn't accept you being their boyfriend."🤨

New:"😢😭😭

Tay :"Do you hear that.....they're laughing at you."

New:"I... I....😢😭😭

Tay :"You better get out of my face,I don't want you to show up in front of me again understand."

I got out of the cafeteria crying,every student in college gossip about me but Tay doesn't care about me anymore,he hate me now so I decided to study abroad with broken heart, I'm lucky to have a loving family and friends who understood me.

Flashback End

It didn't seem like time had come so quickly four years in Paris to get my dreams to became a designer and treating my heart, I've successfully been a fashion designer in Paris and worked in one of the top dresses store a year ago.

However,I haven't forgotten my family in Thailand.In a week I'll be back in Thailand for good, I'm strong now to get home because I'm not the old New.Yesterday I went to work to send my resignation letter though it's hard to leave my friend that I have here but it's okay I will see them again and now I'm busy packing thing to take back to Thailand.

Suddenly my Apartment door was knock.

Knock.....knock.....knock

I kept opening the door and surprised to see who came.

New :"Jane.....what are you doing here?....you had a meeting with the supplier today right?

Jane:"It's been cancelled....they postponed on Thursday so I'm here to help you pack you stuff."😁

New :"Ohhh....thank you so much..."😙

Jane:"There's more thing need to pack up New?"

New :"There's a little more....help me to packed it...after that I'll treat you lunch next okay."