Chapter 18

Author POV

Bang!!......

New tried to follow Gun's car from behind because Gun was driving too fast New could not catch up any closer. New wadls very worried about Gun's condition, he was afraid that something would happen to him because the car driven by Gun was too fast.

The road became more crowded, New heard a conversation from the car next to him that there was an accident in front and New remember Gun, he got worried then went out of his car and ran forward, how shocked he was when he saw what happened in front of him.

New :"P'Gun!....P'Gun!....wake up please..... anyone please call an ambulance....help my brother."😭

New sobbed at the sight of Gun covered in blood while asking for help from those around him to call an ambulance.

Ten minutes later the ambulance arrived then took Gun to the hospital and New call his assistant Top to take his car back home because he would accompany Gun to the hospital.

New:"P'Gun!....wake up, don't leave me..... nurse, please save my brother life.... please."😭😭

Nurse:"Patience mister.....we will try to save your brother."

📳📳📳📳📳📳

Thana:[ Hello New,where are you now? ]

New    :[ Pa..... P'Gun,Pa.....😭 ]

Thana:[ Why are you crying New....why with Gun?😧 ]

Pha   :"Papa, what is it Pa.....what happened?"😟

Thana:"Wait Ma....I'm still talking with New."

New   :[ Pa..... I'm heading to the hospital now....P'Gun Pa......P'Gun accident!"😭 ]

Thana:[ What!!.....why is it happened like that New.....which hospital did you go? 😱]

New   :[ P'Gun was taken to Suppasit hospital ]

Thana:[ Okay,we go there now😨 ]

Thawe:"What happened Thana?"

Thana:"Ma.....Gun Ma....."

Gulf   :"Pa.....what happened to Gun Pa?"

Thana:"New told that Gun was involved in an accident....now Gun has been taken to Suppasit hospital."😣

After hearing his husband conversation, Ampha was shocked then fainted, Thana and his children panicked with her condition then Thana took his fainted wife together to the hospital, Suppasit's family was also shocked to hear the News and also went to the hospital.

At Suppasit Hospital

Off POV

The clock showed 11.30 a.m, I quickly finished the remaining work before going to Guns wedding ceremony. I didn't think Gun would marry Pick,there is no hope for me to confess my feeling's to Gun, I just wish his happiness with Pick.