Chapter 8.

At Way-Ar Banglow

Author's POV

A pleasant morning for a Way-Ar family after attending last night's Fashion Festival,all the War-Ar siblings talked about the event.

Sara :"Hey.....from earlier I saw you just smile Joss.....have you lost your mind."

Joss  :"What do you know.....I met an angel last night."😊

Earth:"but I met the moon last night."☺️🌕

North:"What are you talking about?.....who did you meet last night?"

Joss   :"Gulf Kanawut.....from the beginning I wanted to meet him and last night my wish was fulfilled,I was able to meet and talk to him.😁

Earth:"I also meet Newwie Kanawut,he is very cute,it can be said that all the Kanawut siblings are handsome and cute too."

Gigie:"That's right P'Earth....my boyfriend is handsome too."

North:"He's one of Kanawut siblings too?"

Gigie:"No..... he's Suppasit.....why you didn't go to the event last night?"

North:"It's not that I don't want to go,I had other business last night."

Sara :"Ohhh.....I'd rather see the Suppasit siblings, they're all handsome."😄

Gigie:"Right....."

Joss  :"I think I've fallen for Gulf....I heard from Mew, he's still single this is my chances."😏

Earth:"Me too P.... I'm interested in Newwie and I've made a business appointment with him."😏( this is my chances )

North:"The Kanawut siblings,how many were are still single P'Joss?"

Sara  :"Why.... you've also interested?"

North:"Who knows...."😏

Gigie :"Why not choose the Suppasit siblings P?

North:"Are you kidding me....I like the cute one,not just handsome okay."😒

Joss  :"Mew told me,there are two more are still single.....Win and War Kanawut and between those two Nong War is the cutest, They both still in college."

North:"Nong War..... we'll see about that later."😏

Oat   :"What a fuss this morning?"

Earth:"Morning dad....we talked about last night event."

Oat   :"Why?...have you met anyone your interested for?"

Sara  :"Of course dad.....Joss and Earth have fallen in love with the Kanawut siblings."

Oat    :"Ohhh.....which one?"

Joss  :"Gulf dad.."☺️

Earth:"Newwie dad.."😊

Oat    :"That's great...if you really like them, chase them."

Joss   :"Dad doesn't care if we liked men?"

Oat    :"If the person you like is on par with us it doesn't matter,as long as it can raise the name of our family....how about you two...Gigie I know she already has a lover Bright Suppasit....Sara?,North?"

Sara   :"Actually I've like Off Suppasit for a long time but you know he's a playboy."

Oat    :"That's because you not serious with him...try to seduce him until he is attracted to you.... you're beautiful women."

Sara  :"Okay dad.... I'll try my best to win him."

Oat   :"That's my girl...you North?😎

North:"I don't know yet dad....I think about it."