Chapter 11.

At SJ IT Company

Mew POV

knock.....knock......knock.....

Mew:"Come in...."

Kao :"Good morning Sir.....this is the file you want."

Mew:"Thank you Kao.....ahh....when we'll have meeting with Mr. Nachai from JH Jewelry to discuss about CCTV installation in their stores."

Kao :"Ohh....the meeting will be held tomorrow at 10 a.m in the meeting room sir."

Mew:"Okay..... thanks Kao."

Kao :"Is there anything else sir."

Mew:"Nothing else.....later in the afternoon I got out early....so anything problem just called me okay."

Kao :"Okay sir..... Where do you want to go and with whom?"🧐

Mew:"I'll go lunch with Gulf Kanawut."☺️

Kao :"Wow.....there is an increase."😏

Mew:"Shut up!"😒

Kao :"😅😅😅.....if there's nothing else, I'll go out first."

I continued my work while waiting for noon but before that I called Gulf to take him to lunch

ring......ring......ring......

Mew:( Hello.....Gulf )

Gulf :( Hello.....Mew )

Mew:( I want to ask, where do you want to have lunch? )

Gulf :( It's up to you Mew....your treat right? )

Mew:( Okay....how about we have lunch at Deli Restaurant? )

Gulf :( Okay Mew. )

Mew:( Do you need me to pick you up? )

Gulf :( It's okay Mew, I'll drive myself there.....I know that place,so we meet there at 12.30 okay )

Mew:( Okay Gulf.....see you there )

An hour later,my watch shows 12.10 noon,so I went straight to Deli Restaurant to have lunch with Gulf. I'm the first one to arrived at the restaurant.

Gulf :"Hi Mew.....have you wait long?"

Mew:"Hey Gulf....I just arrive a few minutes before you.... please sit."

Gulf :"Thank you Mew.....nice place,I always heard from people about this place but never have time to come here.

Mew:"Really?....this is my favorite restaurant....waiter...."

Waiter:"Yes sir..... What do you want to order?"

Mew:"Gulf....what do you want to eat?"

Gulf :"Ermmm.....I want to order Tom Kha Kai,Some Tam,Kaeng Phet and Iced Honey Lemon."

Mew:"I want to add Gai Yang,Kanom Krok and watermelon juice."

Waiter:"Okay sir..... please wait a moment."

Mew:"So, how's your doing Gulf?"

Gulf :"As usual Mew..... Busy manage the hotel and resort.. how about you Mew?"

Mew:"I'm like you too.....busy with work and managing my other siblings."

Gulf :"Ehhh.....why do you have to manage them?.....they are adults Mew."

A few minutes later out food arrived,Gulf and I start to eat while chatting.