deux

a/n:

hi omg i love the responses to my first chapter

you guys rock

billie eilish, october 31st

los angeles | CA

my eyes trailed over the different web links, looking at all the article titles. i paused reading one.

praise kink

i clicked on it and looked at the defintion it had.

a praise kink; when a submissive (or dominant) feels pleasure in being praised most often during sexual intercourse.

no, i don't think so. i haven't even had sex yet. 

read more like this down below!

i mean, it was kinda right i guess so i kept looking down through kink definitions. it felt a bit wrong, but i'm curious. my eyebrows furrowed coming across one i'd never heard before.

age play

i hesitantly clicked on it, scared there will be something i don't wanna see or read. i was relieved when it was just a definition. not too scary.

consensual sexual acts where there is a mommy/daddy dom, and a little girl/boy. the submissive pertains an age that is not their own, always younger than the other role player. the submissive enjoys phrases such as 'good boy/girl' and other praise, just like a child would. but, it depends on the age pertained by the submissive little boy/girl.

why are all of these sexual! i gave up looking and shut my laptop and laid down looking up at my ceiling fan. it has to be something to do with the names. or maybe just because it was lilou?

oh shit.

i quickly sat up at the realization. 

do i like her? it can't be. i literally talked to her for only twenty minutes, and she's a girl... i'm straight...right? 

right?

fuck, who am i even trying to convince. 

i groaned and rolled off my bed dramatically with a thump. "billie? you good bro?" finneas yelled from his bedroom. i just groaned again and rolled around on the floor like a child. he pushed open my door and looked at me on the ground.

"uhm- what're you doing?" he chuckled. i stopped spinning around in circles and looked up at him. "i'm re-thinking all my life's decisions" i stated before wriggling around again, like a fish out of water. 

"alright, then... do you wanna talk?" he asked. "no! no, definitely not" i quickly said stopping again. "okay, uhm, i'll just leave you to it then..." he said slowly backing out of my bedroom shutting the door behind him. 

i sighed and just laid there. what the hell am i doing?

i got up off the floor and sat back down back on my bed. i pulled up netflix on my phone and continued the latest episode of the office i was up to. i wonder how long lilou will be gone.

the notification i've been waiting for all day finally popped up on my screen. 

l_roux
hey pretty!
you awake?

i tried not to blush, but i just couldn't stop myself. i slapped my cheek and groaned at myself. can i stop! im straight!

i think...

wherearetheavacadoes
hey! yes i am awake

l_roux
hey! wyd?

wherearetheavacadoes
nothing much lmao, just got outta the shower

l_roux
ugh showers are my favourite part of the day
lucky duck

wherearetheavacadoes
haha
they r pretty nice
wyd?

l_roux
looking at tumblr
not that interesting

wherearetheavacadoes
oh cool, whats ur tumblr user?
can i follow u?
u seem like you'd look at cool stuff

l_roux
sure thing! its @lil.ou.r

wherearetheavacadoes
ok

i clicked my home button and changed from instagram to tumblr. i use it for style inspiration sometimes and they have cool photos of my favourite artists. 

i searched up lilou's username and found her account. i followed her and looked through her photos. 

some were outfits, that looked like she was wearing. some photos confused me. and the hashtags were even more confusing. 

#sfw

#littlespace

#ageregression

huh?

i didn't mind them and went back to the messages between lilou and i. 

wherearetheavacadoes
followed u :)

l_roux
i saw
i looked at your account
seems like u have a thing for darker men

i burst out into a fit of giggles at her message.

wherearetheavacadoes
yessir lmao

they r so finnneee 

l_roux
women too?

my eyes grew into the size of golf balls within a second and a red tint flushed my whole face.

um.