quarante-sept

a/n: 

new laptop who dis?

if i should write another age regression fic lmk

no way i'm gonna be sixteen this year :c

unspoken-truths  takes full credit for this chapter! <33 give them some love

lilou roux, december 3rd

santa monica | CA

"i've got something to show you," i said to billie as we walked into my house. "your art?!" she asked excitedly. "no baby," i chuckled shaking my head, "i bought you something though"

"lilouu! don't buy me shittt," the teen whined as we headed toward my bedroom earning another laugh out of me. "too late," i grinned picking up a target bag from the foot of my bed. billie rolled her eyes, but i could see she was looking forward to seeing what it was.

"i was in target, and there was a new display of winter onzies... so i got you a few!" i tipped the bag over and out spilled the cosy garments. billie's eyes widened as she watched them hit the floor. i squatted down and sifted through them, "there's a panda one, and uh monkey, and a unicorn. i didn't know which one you'd like the best so i got different ones for you to pick from"

billie dropped to her knees quickly and picked up the panda one, "i like this one the best!"

her smaller side, voice and characteristics immediately peaked through, "you do? that one is pretty cute" i said sitting back. she held it to her chest, feeling the soft fur on it. "can i put it on?" she asked, looking up at me. "of course you can, what's the point of just looking at them, huh?"

billie grinned before jumping back to her feet and dropping her bag. she held out the onezie to me to hold, so i took it for a few moments while she took off her shoes and sweats. billie had grown very comfortable around me in the past week, especially her little side. 

"back now," she said holding her hands out, standing in front of me in only her underwear and a tank top. i gave it back to her, "would you like some help?" 

she looked at me for a moment before agreeing and handing it back. 

after i got billie buttoned up in the onezie, she jumped into my arms. "woah, hey there," i  laughed stumbling backwards. "i wanted you to feel how fluffy i am" she giggled, wrapping her legs around my waist. "you're very fluffy, extra huggable now" i said putting my arms underneath her backside to hold her up on me, "what would you like to do today? since you miss insisted we come over to my house for the day"

"movies!" she cheered, "and snacks. we need snacks"

"oh do we now? i think i can fit a movie day into my schedule," i said in a silly voice making billie giggle again. "what movie should we watch first? i asked, carrying her to the living room. "hmm, lilo and stitch, 'cause lilo sound like your name, and then i can be stitch" billie explained as i put her down on the couch. 

"what kinda snacks do we need?" i asked walking away from the young girl and into my kitchen. "b'ritos!" billie shouts. "chérie, it's only ten am, why don't we wait to have burritos later?" i suggested opening up my cupboard. a whine came from the girl, but she decided on something else.

"do you got cheetos?"

"don't cheetos have dairy in them?" i asked, pulling out a packet and looking at the back of it. "mommyyy" billie whined in frustration again, "i have dem all the timeeee"