trente-neuf

a/n:

so. 

i realised i had the same hair cut as billie, so my friend and i dyed my hair to match billies.

(the color we bought was a bit darker)

heres the results, (i was tryna recreate her instagram story from a few days ago if you cant tell lolll)

anyways back to the story!

billie eilish, november 15th

los angeles | CA

my cheeks were hot with embarrassment, and my eyes were watering which ironically made the situation more embarrassing. lilou was chuckling lightly at my unexpected liking toward the crude movie before stopping suddenly and putting her hand on my back, "wait, are you crying bil?" 

i furiously wiped my eyes dry and shook my head, "n-no"

"oh billie" the french girl sighed pulling me up and back into her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist, "you never seem to understand, do you darling, hm?" 

"understand w-what?" i asked, sniffling back my tears, gripping onto lilou's shirt again. "that everything's okay" she exasperated giving me a squeeze, "no matter how many times i tell you, you still worry" the parisienne explained with a peck to my forehead.

"i honestly do not care that you like the movie like at all, it was just so unexpected from you that i couldn't help but laugh out of shock,  i also did not intend to hurt your feelings, you know i'd never wanna do that right?"

i nodded leaning my head into her shoulder and playing with my fingers. "it's all up in here isn't it, angel?" lilou spoke gently tangling her fingers into my teal locks, massaging my scalp softly. i nodded once again and wiped my face with the backs of my hands. 

"i'm sorry," i apologized unhappily. "oh, psht, there's no reason for you to be sorry" lilou said rolling her eyes playfully. 

"do you wanna keep watching the movie?" she smirked slyly peaking at me. i giggled muffledly into her chest and looked to the paused tv screen.

"no."

"no?"

"the more i think about it, the grossness i feel gets worse" 

"oh, okay then," lilou said, pulling me closer to her. she smiled down at me, lingering eye contact for a few moments. i titled my head back and puckered my glossy lips. the french girl knowing what i wanted, grinned wider and leaned down to my lips, kissing them delicately. 

she pulled back, but not quick enough. i caught her lips on mine as she sat up making her giggle, "you're so cute"

before long, a new kiss was placed and deepened almost immediately. my arms found their way behind lilou's neck and rested on her shoulders as her lips danced across mine. 

why are girls so much better at kissing than guys?

the teens arms fell down my waist and remained around my hips, feeling the curve up and down. my stomach erupted with butterflies, making me squirm underneath the parisienne. "you are the prettiest girl i've ever laid eyes on billie" she murmured pulling her mouth back just enough to get her words out. 

a red hue covered my cheeks as my thighs squeezed together subconsciously at her words. 

my heart race picked up at the thought of the girls kissing turning into something more. but before my thoughts trailed off i heard the familiar sound of my parents car in the driveway, "shit!" 

i quickly squirmed out from under lilou and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv. "what!? what's wrong?!" lilou asked clutching her shirt, my sudden jump obviously had scared her. before i could answer her the door opened and my mom, dad and brother all walked in. 

"hey bil, oh hey lilou i didn't know you were gonna be over" finn spoke looking at us. i wiped my mouth quickly and blinked back the fresh layer of tears starting to form in my eyes. "oh shit, we're you in the middle of something?" he asked, looking between the both of us. 

"finneas! seriously!" i cried, half stamping my foot in frustration and embarrassment. this asshole does not think, i swear to fucking god. 

"oh fuck- sorry! billie i'm sorry i didn't mean-" by the time it clicked in his brain i already started to race off to my bedroom to get away from this mess. 

"billie!-" 

"-what is going on?" 

"-i'm sorry!"

i hate this.