trente-et-un

a/n:

humans, only 25 days until i'm in 10th grade...

that's crazy!!

this year has gone so fast wth

check out the new cover <3 (too many books have the cover i had, so i decided to change mine)

and also personally i think it may be the cutest photo of b ever

21K!!

sorry theres alot of random time skips in this LOL i have no ideas :D

lilou roux, november 12th

los angeles | CA

the time being only 11 am, we decided to not wait for dinner and just do lunch, i think billie would have gone stir-crazy. 

"billie stop overthinking it," i laughed through the phone at my girlfriend panicking about what she was going to wear. "but what if you don't like it?" she stressed, i could hear her arms being thrown about.

billie was a very expressive person, i loved that about her.

"mon chou, there's nothing about you i don't like, so im 100% positive i will love whatever you come in, you could come in a trash bag and i'd still love it," i assured. "but lilouuuu!" she whined, dropping to the floor with a thunk. 

"but billieeee! i promise you, you'll look beautiful no matter what"

i heard her huff on the other end, "why do you have to be so just... ugh!"

"be so what?" i asked, now genuinely curious about what she had to say. billie just groaned and mumbled an expletive before sighing, "i don't know, just stop it"

i stifled a chuckled and smiled fondly thinking about the small girl wanting to impress me. "you're really cute, you need to stop denying it" i said knowing billie would immediately put herself down with a grumble. 

"lilou i swear-"

"billie, i told you not to deny it"

i just about heard billie rolling her eyes, "fine."

"good girl."

"oh my fucki-"

i laughed, "alright, alright, i'll stop, only if you hurry up and get dressed because i don't know about you but i really miss hanging out with your stubborn ass"

"i am not stubborn" billie retaliated, hearing her standing back up. "mhm, sure" i shrugged, letting her believe what she wants to. "if you start driving now, by the time i'm done you'll be here" she said starting to dig around in her closet again by the sounds of it.

"and what are you suggesting?"

billie was silent for a moment before letting out a frustrated breath, "lilou could you please start driving now? i really miss you and i don't wanna wait anymore than i have to"

i grinned, "of course i can, angel"

i pulled up out the front of billie's childhood home and grabbed my phone from the center console and texted her.

billie bear :)
310-254-4712

hey lovey
out the front
want me to come in?

eeee yay!
no it's okay
i'll come out
don't rlly want my family to say anything lol
sorry