quarante-trois

a/n:

dude legit took a SHIT in the aisle at work today.

the fuvk is wrong with people!?

i actually wanna die.

does anyone know how to memory wipe a human? it'd be much appreciated 

lilou roux, november 21st

los angeles | CA

"i- honey are you even listening to me?" i said with a sigh noticing billie's gaze drift from the paper. she whined, throwing her head back. billie wasn't showing her usual signs of regression, but she clearly wasn't acting like a teenager. 

"i know you don't wanna do this mon ange, but throwing a fit won't make it go any faster" i explained, only earning a scrunched nose from the girl. "i'm trying to help you, so it's easier for you. once we get it done, we can watch a movie or something if you want," i suggested. 

billie jutted her bottom lip out in a huff, before looking back down to the paper. "thank you baby, good girl." i praised quietly, looking down myself ready to read out the next question. but so much for an attention span, billie was already whinging and whining again. 

"don't wanna do it! yucky school!"

i exhaled deeply, "finneas!"

after a few moments i heard his footsteps approaching, "what?" 

"do you know when this is due?" i asked referring to the assignment on the bed between his frowning little sister and i, after he stepped into the room, pushing open the door. "i don't know, but if mom said it needs to be done its probably due within the next few days" finneas shrugged.

"okay, thank you." 

he sent me a small smile before stepping out, closing the door behind me. "billie, c'mon sweetheart. you're nearly done, and i've done most of the work here" i said tapping the upset girl on her thigh with the pen. 

she pushed the paper's and my hand away, scowling. "no." 

"billie..." i raised my brows, speaking in a warning tone. she seemed to hesitate, and i almost thought she was going to listen to me but i was hit with a wall with defiance again. the teen turned her back to me, repeating what she just said. 

"why are you so grumpy? are you tired?"

billie raised her voice and clenched her fists beside her, still repeating the same word, "no!"

"don't yell at me darling, i'm right here." i said firmly, standing up off the bed and walking around to the other side so i could see her. she looked up at me through her lashes playing with her fingers, frustration still laced within her eyes. 

"mama doesn't put up with little girls like you, billie. watch your behaviour," i said in stern voice. billie didn't move a muscle, staring up at me starting to chew on the inside of her mouth, biting back what she knew she shouldn't say. i walked back around to where i was originally sat, hearing murmurs coming from the girl. 

"billie, enough. that was your third warning. if i have to say your name one more time it wont be pretty. now turn around and finish this with me please"

"no mommy. don't wan' to." billie grunted, back turned still. "are you asking to be bent over my lap missy?" i asked, almost baffled at why she kept defying me. hearing no response i headed back around to billie, but she scooted back so she was on the other side, back where i came from.