vingt-quatre

a/n:

10K!!

10,000 babiesss eeeeee 

i love u humans <3

also forgot to do this before but credits to Billies_thong for giving me the idea of a comfort item &  1gayforeilishhh !!

and also more credits to xannnybils & AgeregressionKitten for inspiration i forgot to do this earlier in the book lmao

billie eilish, november 8th

los angeles | CA

lilou gently put me down into the passenger seat of her car. she carried me piggy-back through the mall after she calmed me down in the bathroom. i had my head buried in the nape of her neck the whole walk, too embarrassed to look at anyone. 

"here we go, cutie pie" she smiled buckling my seatbelt for me. i looked toward the mall, i had ruined yet another day with lilou. my eyes fell down to my lap, ashamed. why did this have to happen again?!

"billie, don't let those silly thoughts pester you again, i told you so many times already; you can't help these things, and i want to take care of you" lilou said shutting the car door. i watched her walk around to the driver's seat stretching her arms. 

she opened the door and sunk down into the polyester seat with a small sigh. "you ' kay m-mommy?" i asked quietly, fiddling with fingers. the name still felt like a mouthful to say, even if it was just a word, i almost choke saying it. 

lilou nodded, a soft grin on her face. she handed me strawb, leaning over to press a small kiss to my still somewhat wet cheek.

no boogers this time though, lilou had cleaned my nose earlier when we were back in the bathroom.

although the whole idea of age regression was quite daunting for me, it also was really intriguing. i want to try different things, but i can't bring myself to ask about them because im too scared.

lilou started up the car and drove out of the parking lot. "you still hungry little one?" she asked taking a glance toward me while flicking on her blinker. 

i nodded, i was quite hungry actually. i had been to upset to mention it though. "my tummy's super-duper hungry" i said poking at it with my index finger. 

"we better feed it then, huh?" 

"no billie eat it," the french girl laughed as i tried to push my burrito into her mouth. "noo, mommy eat it" i insisted, rubbing the tortilla against her lips. "no, baby, that's your food" she said pushing it away. 

"but billie don't want it no more! mommy eat it" 

"why don't you want it sweetheart? i thought you were 'super-duper hungry'?" lilou asked taking it from me. "'cause. billie full now. my mommy always says i have a small tummy" i said sitting back down in the seat. 

"oh alright then, where do you wanna go now? do you want me to take you back home?"

"no! dey home." i stated firmly, talking about my parents. "hey, no need to get upset mon amour, i was just asking, what do you wanna do then?"

"can i has sleepover wiv you?" i asked hopefully. "i don't know, baby" she said with a sad sigh. "why not?" i frowned. "i think that's something to talk about another time, darling. i want to stay with you though, are you sure we can't go to your house?"

i felt a bit bad for lilou, she's done a lot for me even with her own problems, i need to do something caring for once. "uhm, otay, we can, i- i'll just be big then" i said bringing myself out of headspace. 

"you didn't have to bear, but thank you" 

"it's okay" i gave her a reassuring smile. i reached forward and grabbed lilou's hand and held it to my lips, pressing small kisses to it. 

the older girl beamed, "you're so cute billie o'connell."

i giggled behind her hand. "i kinda wish i was my arm right now though" lilou said gesturing to the way i was holding and pecking it with my lips with my unfinished burrito she was holding. a pink hue covered my cheeks making lilou chuckle, "is it really that easy to fluster you baby?"

"shut upppp" i whined trying to hide my face with her arm. "c'mere" lilou laughed pulling my arm away and waving me over to her. i looked at the console and the handbrake separating us and back up to her eyes.

"climb over, fille stupide, i wanna hug you're adorable ass"

lilou held her hands out to help me crawl over the center console into her lap. "now, that's much better, what do you think?"

i looked down to my squished legs under the steering wheel and the buckle that was jabbing into my hip. "so much better"

lilou rolled her eyes playfully, "can i pretend to be my arm now?"