01: Abused

❕abusive content❕

"Y/n! Humanda kang bata ka, lumabas ka jan!" (Y/n! You better prepare yourself, come out!)  You flinched from your hiding spot when you heard your father shouted your name along with the loud sound of a broom hitting the nearby chair.

You're hiding from him on a street after you tried to ask help for your neighbors but instead of asking help from the police, they decided to comfront your father who hates being corrected.

Your tears won't stop from falling as you sit down on the corner in silence hoping he wouldn't find you. Your body's shaking from the cold breeze of the night and from the painful hits your father gave you earlier.

You were 6 years old when your mom died. Ever since she passed away, you've been fighting for yourself alone because your own blood related father became the worst father anyone could ask for. You had to work for yourself to have money to buy your food and sometimes he would even take your earnings away to spend it on his own interest.

Your father arrived home late and drunk he was asking you for your earnings but got mad when you told him you didn't earn enough money for today. He started beating you up so you ran away.

You made the wrong decision asking your neighbors for some help and now it angered your father even more.

You peeked over the side of the wall to see your father walking away. You were about to run on the other side when you felt someone pulled you back on the dark street and covered your mouth. 

Your eyes widened when you saw your father's friend. "'Wag kang magiingay kung hindi sasabihin ko sa tatay mo kung nasaan ka" (Don't make any noise or else, I'll tell your father where you are)  he whispered while unbuttoning your top.

"'Wag po" (please don't) you pleased but he didn't listen and started kissing your neck.

You reached your hand to the side to reach for something you can use as self defense. Your hope came back when you felt a bottle near you.

You quickly hit his head with the bottle causing him to let go of you and fall beside you while holding his bleeding head. You took that chance to run as far as you could.

You ran and ran until you're much more far away than you've ever gone to. You sat on a bench panting as you fix yourself and looked around.

A pair of purple eyes caught your attention when you saw them staring at you from afar. You stared at the kid who looks like the same age as you for a while before he waves at you asking you to come over where he's sitting.

'Sino ba to? Ako ba kausap niya?' (Who's this? Is he talking to me?)

You pointed to yourself and looked at him curiously. He smiled and nodded before lifting his hand up holding a water bottle.

You stayed sitting on your place since you can't trust anyone that easy anymore. He sighed standing up and walks to you.

"Hey I saw you're hinihingal earlier so here...don't worry it's not bukas" (hey I saw you're panting earlier so here...don't worry it's not open) he handed you the unopened water before sitting beside you.

"I'm Izana, you?"

"Y/n.." you mumble as you open the bottle but failed to do so since your body is still weak from earlier. He took the bottle and opened it for you.

"You're full of wounds and bruises... can I ask what happened?"  He asked as he look at you while you drink the water.

You stared at him before trying to remember how to speak in english from the movies you've watched.

"Me...no..good in...english..."  you spoke looking at him while your hands makes handsigns for him to understand. He laughed

"It's okay... maiintindihan kita if magiispeak ka in tagalog... I can only speak konting tagalog though" (it's okay.. I can understand you if you speak in tagalog.. I can only speak a little tagalog though)

You nod "Binugbog ako ng tatay ko" (my father beat me up) he looks at you with an 'unbelievable' expression.  You just nodded and looked at a different direction.

"Where's your mom?" You were silent for a little thinking if you should tell a stranger about your life. You looked into his eyes and saw nothing but pure innocence and worry.

"Namatay siya 4 years ago pa" (she died four years ago)

"So he has been beating you up since then?" You nodded

"Did you try asking for help with someone?"

"Sinubukan ko... pero-"  (I tried...but-)

"Izana, come let's go home na" (Izana, come let's go home already)

You saw a lady waving at Izana as Izana looks at you and looks back at the lady.

"I have to go...uhm.. do you have a place to stay? I can ask my mom if pwede ka sa house namin" (I can ask my mom if you're allowed in our house)

"N-no okay lang ako..kailangan kong bumalik dun" (N-no I'm fine.. I need to go back there) he nods and walks to where his mom is. You watch them as she pat his head and held his hand walking away.

'Mama miss na kita' (I miss you mom) you said to yourself as you look at the sky.

"Y/n!!" You froze on your seat when you heard your father's voice. 

You glanced at where the voice came from to see him furiously walking towards you with his friend that tried to rape you behind him.

"Wala ka talagang kwentang bata ka! Magsusumbong kapa ha!" (You're really so useless! You even tried to ask for help!)

He shouted causing other people nearby to stare at you. You can't move from your place, you're scared for your dear life. You know he was furious and you know what will happen when you get home. He aggressively grabbed your arm and pulled you back on the streets where they came from.

"Papa tama na po! Pagod na pagod nako sa buhay na ganto! Iwan niyo nalang po ako..." (Dad stop it already! I'm so tired of this kind of life! Just leave me alone...)

"Pagod kana? Mas pagod na pagod nakong maging tatay mo!" (You're tired? I'm much more tired of being your father!) He stops in the dark alley and grabs a huge wood with nails sticking out of it as he approach you.

He lifted the wood and was about to hit you, you braced yourself ready to take the hit when a guy jumped at him and kicked his face causing him to lose his balance and fall down.

"Y/n, are you okay?!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This scene took place in the Philippines if you're wondering.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡