08: Escape

"Shinichiro, take them and run. NOW"

Shinichiro quickly stood up and went to look at the window to see a bunch of guys with weapons waiting outside the house.

Karen locked the door and covered you and Izana with a blanket before leading you to the back door.

"Wait- what's going on?" You asked confused at the sudden tension.

"We'll talk about this later, just go with Shinichiro for now... it's dangerous if they find you"

Shinichiro grabbed a bat for defense while calling someone and came out with Mikey and Emma.

"Mom? You're not coming?" You looked back at her when she's coming back at the door.

"No, they won't hurt me if they don't find you here.. go on, don't come back unless I tell you to" she smiled before closing the door.

"Be careful" you walked away silently behind Shinichiro who's acting like the look out if someone's waiting at the back door as well.

Some newly arrived guys in black saw you and started launching. Mikey and Shinichiro's fighting them off while Izana stayed with you and Emma to keep you safe if someone gets near you.

A sound of a motorbikes was heard when two guys in bike dashed in the middle of the battlefield. It was a big tall guy and Takeomi.

Wakasa stopped his bike beside you. "Y/n, Emma get on"

"What about them" you asked

"They can handle it, we need to get you to safety first"

"Go on Y/n, we'll be fine" Izana helped you both get on the bike. As soon as you got on, Wakasa drove away speeding up.

"What a pain" he mumbles when he noticed a crowd of guys in bike following you.

He sped up turning from street to street. You held on tightly on his shirt to avoid falling while Emma is between you.

He cursed when the road ahead was already blocked. He had no choice but to stop and fight.

"Tch, I have way more important things to do than fight a bunch of turds who goes after a lady" he boringly stood up and walks infront of you fixing his uniform before fighting off the guys charging at him.

Men keeps coming as they charge at Wakasa all at the same time. He's panting but he managed to kick some of them but they just kept on coming.

"Damn, there's too many of you"

You glanced at the crowd behind them when you heard some shouts. Quickly the tables have turned when your enemies started decreasing rapidly.

"Draken.." Emma gasped looking at the tall blonde guy with a dragon tattoo on his temple fighting.

Guys on black uniform with gold writing starts appearing from the dark as they brawl with the guys that was following you.

"Wakasa... Where's Mikey?" Draken shouted as he punch them one by one.

"We left them with Shinichiro and the others!" Wakasa shouted back while fighting.

"Y/n?? What are you doing here?!" You heard Baji's voice as he walk in the middle of the brawl hitting anyone who comes in his way with Chifuyu following behind him.

"Save the questions for later, take them to the Sano Household" Wakasa holding back the guys while you, Emma, Baji and Chifuyu escape silently.

"Get on"

Inui and Koko suddenly appeared beside you riding their bike. Koko looks like he just woke up from his sleep.

"Why are you guys here?"