05: Adjusting

You've been staying in Japan for almost one year now.

You're sitting on Shinichiro's bike with him behind you and Izana behind Shinichiro. You put your hand on the handle as you slowly drive it.

Shinichiro's teaching you two how to drive a motorcycle outside the shop during break.

You slowly got the hang of it as you sped up a little.

"Nice, now let's fly!" Izana lifted his hands on the air and you sped up more enjoying the breeze. You turned and drove around the place speeding up even more.

"Slow down Y/n- watch out!" Shinichiro shouted as you look infront of you and tried to pull the breaks when you saw Inui and Wakasa walking out of the street. Shinichiro quickly grabbed the handle and turn it on the other way as it stops.

Gladly, no one was hurt although Inui and Wakasa was standing shocked at what just happened. The three of you looked back at them, Izana and Shinichiro laughing their ass of while you're scared because of Wakasa's glare.

"I'm sorry!!!" You shouted while Shinichiro's driving away because Wakasa's about to kill him.

You arrived back at the shop and took a rest while watching Shinichiro fix the scratch on his bike from earlier.

You're sitting on wheels stacked on top of each other, Izana came in with drinks and your lunch on his hand. He handed one to Shinichiro before coming to sit on the floor beside you and opening the drink for you.

"Shinichiro!" Wakasa shouted as soon as he opened the door.

He tackled Shinichiro down on the floor while Inui's just staring at them leaning at the door.

"Inui, do you want some?" You offered him your drink. He nodded and took it. "Thanks"

"Try this one too" you grabbed your spoon giving him a spoonful of your meal as he move his head back awkwardly staring at you.

"It taste good, promise." You spoke putting the spoon on his mouth before he could even talk.

His face was red looking away while chewing the food you just feed him.

You we're about to give him another one when Izana stood up and grabbed your hand pulling you away before pointing at Inui.

"Go buy your own lunch"

You heard Shinichiro snickering with Wakasa as they stare at you three with a smirk.

"Didn't know you have a protective brother~" Wakasa teased while walking to Inui patting him on the shoulder.

"Better luck next time" he whispered before walking away laughing.

Inui's cheeks blushed even more.

"What's the news about Itaru and Marie?" You asked since you can't talk about it at home because Karen would get mad.

Shinichiro was silent for a bit before flashing a smile. "They said they're coming soon"

"You're gonna continue your studies here as well"

"So we're going to school?!!" You exclaimed cheerfully as he nod.

"The same school with Inui, he'll take care of you there"

You looked at Inui then smiled. "I'll be in your care then!"

You saw him look away "yeah," he mumbled before walking away.

Izana scoffed before putting an arm on your shoulder.