02: New Home

"Y/n, are you okay?!" Izana asked as soon as your father fell.

He walks towards you and held your hand. He pulled you out of the dark alley with his mom waiting outside.

"Oh dear, tatay moba 'yon iha?" (Oh dear, was that your father?)

You nodded. You heard footsteps from the alley as you look at them, it was your father with his friend helping him stand up straight.

"Sa dinami dami ng taong pwede mong hingian ng tulong.. sa bata pa" (out of all people you can ask for help to, you chose to ask a kid)  your father spat as he walk to Izana grabbing his collar.

"'Wag mong hawakan ang anak ko" (don't touch my son) his mother went to them and held your father's arm.

"'Wag kang makialam dito!" (Don't interfere with this one!)  He shouted as he push Izana's mother away.

You ran to her as soon as she fell

"Okay ka lang po ba?" (Are you okay maam?)

You looked up to the man approaching you with the same wood earlier launching at Izana's mother.

*BANG*

You screamed when you heard a gun shot from behind as you watch your father's friend fall on the ground with a gunshot on his chest.

"How dare you hurt my wife and son."

You watched your father tremble in fear as soon as he got a sight of the man who fired the gun. He quickly let Izana go and went down on his knees.

"Boss Itaru... I-i'm sorry please spare me" your father begged bowing on the ground. Itaru's cold eyes gazed upon you causing you to feel scared as well.

"In one condition....give me your daughter" he bluntly said causing your father to look up at you and to him hesitantly

"But-"

"Give her to me or you'll die" he glared at your father coldly and pointed the gun on his head.

"Y-yes.. she's all yours boss!"

Itaru smirked and held her wife's waist pulling her with him walking away.

Izana stood up and smiled at you cheerfully before holding your hand pulling you with him running to his parents.

"Let's go"

"Saan tayo pupunta?" (Where are we going?)  He glanced at you once again before speaking

"We're going home"

"That means she's like my kapatid (sister)  now right?" Izana cheerfully exclaimed running infront of his parents still holding your hand.

"Yeah, if she wants to" Izana's hands tightened as he pull you infront of him and pat your head.

"From now on, we're your family.. I'll protect you as your brother. That's a promise" he smiled

You're now in the car sitting in the backseat with Izana who's asleep with his head on your shoulder and hand still holding yours.

Izana's mom glanced behind to you two and smiled when she saw you.

"Alam mo, matagal nang gusto ni Izana ng kapatid na babae" ( You know, Izana has been wanting a sister for a long time)

"He'll treat you like a princess, for sure" Itaru chuckled while driving.

"Sure po ba kayo? Ayoko pong maging pabigat-" (Are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden-) 

"You won't be. Plus, Izana is our only son... It'll be nice if he has someone to play with"