13: Unexpected Meet Up

•I CHANGED Y/N'S AGE WHEN IZANA MET HER BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR SOME THINGS... 🥴I STILL NEED TO RECHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TO MAKE SURE IT'S ACCURATE WITH THE TIME SKIPS, IF YOU SEE A MISTAKE KINDLY COMMENT ON THAT PART SO I COULD SEE IT BUT FOR NOW, THIS IS THEIR AGE (Y/N-16 IZANA-18 MIKEY-15 EMMA-14 SHINICHIRO-25)•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Long time no see, daughter."

"Why are you here? Where's Ran and Rindou?!" You stepped back as he steps forward.

You prepared yourself to kick him

"If I were you, I'd surrender right now. If you don't want the Haitani's to..." he smirked maniacally.

"What did you do to them?" You asked looking around

"Nothing much... you should be worrying about yourself right now"

"Why would I be?" You crossed your arms looking straight into your father's eyes

"Because you're coming back to us" his friend pulled out a stun gun and was about to shoot you with it when Rindou appeared and tackled him locking his arms.

"Damn, we just went out to go buy something and here you are trespassing" Ran spoke standing infront of the door with his baton on his hand.

"H-how did you know we're here?" Your father steps back stuttering

"It seems like you're already THAT old that you forgot who we are that fast... The Haitani Brothers own Roppongi.. Basically, every delinquents here are under us and The Tenjiku Gang. To put it simply, someone told us." Ran explained putting his baton on his shoulder smirking at Kiyoshi.

"You left Skullfly to join a newly built gang? How much did they pay you?" Your father asked confidently

"Money? Why would we want that?" Ran laughed

"The reason we switched gang is because my brother wanted to protect this lady right here." He spoke pointing his baton at you before launching at your father.

"Gang gang bitch!" he mumble-shout as he hit him on the head causing Kiyoshi to lose balance and fall on the ground.

You stood there watching Ran chuckle while walking to Rindou and your father's friend hitting him with the baton on the face when Kiyoshi pulled out a gun pointing it to Rindou.

"Rindou!" You called out making them move away

"Rin, step back" Ran spoke looking at Kiyoshi's gun

"The fuck?" Rindou mumbled standing up backing away.

"Get up." Kiyoshi pulled his friend up still pointing the gun at the brothers.

They walked to the elevator and right before the elevator closed

"This isn't the last Y/n.. I'll get you back someday"

"Yeah right, you're too old for that" Ran rolled his eyes right when the elevator closed
---

"Y/n are you okay?!" Izana asked speed walking to you as soon as he entered the room

"Yeah, they escaped though"

"Poor old man can't even fight fairly" Rindou scoffs

"I've already assigned a division to look into this" Kakucho informed Izana after talking to someone on the phone.

"Let's go home." Izana pulled your hand to stand up.

"But we haven't hanged out yet" Ran pouted

"Then come with us at home"
---

"We're back, my friends are with me too" Izana opened the door revealing the Haitani's and Kakucho

"Yo, Haitani Brothers" Shinichiro waved from the couch

"Shinichiro?!" Ran and Rindou exclaimed surprised. The older Haitani ran beside him shaking his hand

"It's such an honor to meet you- omg you're real"

Shinichiro chuckled as Rindou walks beside Ran admiring your older brother.

Mikey appeared out of nowhere and hugged Shinichiro on the waist pushing Ran and Rindou back slightly.

"Why are you guys here early? You have a meeting in Roppongi right?" Shinichiro asked

"Yeah, but Y/n met her father at the Haitani's apartment" Izana answered making the older look at the Haitani's

"I swear we didn't know he was coming... we just heard it somewhere that he went to our apartment" Ran raised both of his hands explaining.

"How did it went then? You didn't get him?"

"Almost... but he pointed a gun at us" Rindou spoke

"As expected. This is not just a gang fight. They'll do anything dirty just to get Y/n." Wakasa appeared from the door followed by Inui, both of them wearing their usual bored expression.

"The fight is in three days.. think we can handle this?" Takeomi entered

"50 from Tokyo Manji Gang, 150 from Black Dragons, 400 from Tenjiku vs 1,500 men with weapons from Skullfly." Keizo followed

"We managed to minimize their members but there's still too many of them" Izana mumbled over-thinking while sitting on the couch making Shinichiro ruffle his hair.

"Have some faith. Our gangs are one of the most strongest gang around here"
---

Izana left the others to accompany Shinichiro to the shop.

"Izana... did you know where Y/n's mother is?"

"She told me her mom died when she was six years old"

"Yes, but do you know why she died?"

"I think she told me it was from an airplane crash?..."

"Izana, I'm telling you this information because you have the right to know okay? Let's keep this between ourselves."

"What is it?"

"M/n L/n. A private detective. The report says that she died from an accident on the way to the Philippines... those are pure money lies. Someone payed the media to lie about it."

"What do you mean"

"This might help your curiosity" Shinichiro turned the monitor to him showing pictures of the clues.

"I don't get it... what is this?"

"Those are clues that was hidden from the public. She didn't die from an airplane crash. She died here in Japan right before her flight... or should I say, she was KILLED"

"How did you know these informations?"

"She worked with Detective Tachibana (Naoto's father). A friend of mine"

"He's been looking into this all these years and now we finally know who was responsible for it."

"The killer is from Suzuki Organization...Your father, Itaru Suzuki."
---

"Boss, you okay?"

"Ofcourse not! That Ran hit me in the head too hard."

"I think my arm is broken"

"Where the hell are those guys. They're always nowhere to be found when we need them!"

"Sorry father, we had to take care of something"

"We went somewhere you don't need know. Why did you even go there in the first place. You know that those two CAN and won't hesitate to break your joints in an instant. That was not in our plan."

"You're supposed to be our guards, not a consultant."

"Heh~ how dull~"