17: Why did you leave me alone?

"Izana! Kiyoshi's gone" Takeomi called out as Izana run outside seeing Kiyoshi running to the rooftop.

"Planning to escape you coward!" Izana ran following him

"Father! Here!" Choji pulled his hand out for Kiyoshi to get on the helicopter.

Right before the helicopter fly, Izana managed to cling on the landing skid of the helicopter.
---

"Y/n get on" Kisaki offers his hand for you to get on the helicopter behind the building.

"Wait- what about them?" You asked worried about the others

"Hanma's there to fight against Skullfly. He's helping us from the inside"

The helicopter rises up as the pilot drives.

You looked down to see that you're in the middle of an ocean far away from the brawl you're in earlier.

You glanced to the noise infront when you saw another helicopter.

"Izana.." your eyes widen when you saw Izana clinging beside it while Choji tries to get him off but end up falling in the ocean.

You sighed in relief when you saw him manage to get on but immediately watched in horror when you saw him fighting for dominance for a gun Kiyoshi's holding that's now pointed to Izana.

"Please get me near them. I have to jump in there" you told the Pilot getting ready to jump to the other helicopter.

"No, Y/n it's dangerous" Kisaki tried to stop you

"Izana's in there with my father. I'm the one Kiyoshi wants... I should be the one stopping this mess" you held on as your vehicle moves near.

You quickly jumped to them landing perfectly infront of Izana who seems to be shocked about what happened.

"Y/n?!" Izana whispered

"Father, stop this." You shielded yourself to cover Izana from your father's gun

He started laughing like a psycho.

"Oh, Y/n my daughter... you're acting just like M/n..."

"Don't you dare say her name while doing shits like this" you glared at him

"You're exactly just like your mom Y/n...." he laughed spreading his arms into the air looking at the ocean before looking back at you deadly in the eyes "AND I HATE IT"

He points the gun to you again but you manage to kick it off his hand as it get thrown off into the water.

He looked at you shocked before slowly laughing again

"You crazy bastard" Izana stood up watching your father laugh like a maniac.

"You thought I only have one weapon!?"

Your eyes quickly searched the place cautiously as it land on a timer inside your father's shirt.

'A bomb?!'

You stepped back looking at Izana

"Izana.. can you swim?"

"Yeah.. why?" You smiled at him before pushing him off the helicopter

"Y/n!!!" He shouted

"See 'ya later!" You waved before looking back at your father who's smirking

"Saving your savior?" He chuckled

"Father. I don't know what you're trying to do with all these trouble but I know one thing for sure.... Mom is mad in heaven right now" he laughed taking off his shirt revealing the timer and bomb around him.