06: Friends

"Inupi~ let's go eat lunch~" he walks to Inui and leaned on his table waiting for him.

"Y/n? You wanna come?" Inui looks at you making the black haired guy turn his gaze into you too.

"Y/n? Oh, she's the cute girl you've been telling me about?"

"Shut up Koko"

"Y/n!!! Let's eat!" Izana walks into the room like nothing carrying the food he bought from the cafeteria. You looked at the guy behind him, he's a tall man with blue hair and a scar from his head to his eye.

"Your friend?" You asked

"My seatmate, Kakucho come here" Kakucho nods and grabbed a empty chair dragging it to the side of your table.

"I'm Y/n" you smiled at him and he smiled back putting the drinks on the table.

Inui and Koko left to eat lunch. You three was eating while chatting when one unfamiliar guy with blonde hair and a black undercut bursted into the room running to the nerd guy beside you.

"Baji! Let's go annoy Kazutora" he spoke pulling Baji to stand up. Your eyes met and he just flashed you a smile before leaving with your seatmate.

"Y/n.. are we going to Shinichiro's shop before going home?" Izana asked leaning back at the table behind him.

"Hmm maybe? He said he'll pick us up later" he nods and stood up followed by Kakucho.

"We have to go now, wait for me here later" you nod and waved

You glanced at the clock to see you still have 30 minutes. Inui and Koko hasn't come back yet so you we're bored.

You decided to take a little stroll around the building and found yourself on the rooftop. You heard a few mumbles from behind the door so you looked to see the guy earlier with the undercut sitting with a guy with long black hair. The guy with undercut has wounds all over his face and their clothes are all dirty and messy.

"Come out, I know you're there" the guy with long hair looked at your direction. You flinched and slowly walks out revealing yourself.

"Sorry, I was just walking around then I heard-" you stopped talking when you saw the glasses of your seatmate shattered on the floor.

"What did you do to Baji?!" You picked up his glasses and pointed at them accusingly. They just laughed at you causing you to furrow your brows.

"What? I'm not kidding. How could you bully a helpless student like him?"

The guy with long hair walks to you smiling with his fang showing. You stood there ready to kick him when he stops right infront of you and stretched his hand up.

"Baji Keisuke, nice to meet you Ms. Y/n L/n" you stood there frozen eyeing him up and down when you realized his clothes are exactly like your seatmate's uniform.

"What happened?" You asked confused

"Nothing, just fought some thugs"

"No, I'm not talking about that.. how did you get into THIS" you asked pointing out his appearance.

"Hehe let's go back now" he changed the topic while tying his hair up again before wrapping an arm around your shoulder dragging you back to your classroom.

You entered your room seeing Inui and Koko on his table.

"Yo, Y/n we have something for you~" Koko spoke as soon as he saw you

"What is it?" You asked curiously walking to them to see Inui holding a bear-shaped chocolate on a stick. He's laying his head on the table as always stretching his arm to hand you the chocolate without any expression on his face.

You took it and smiled "thanks" Inui turned his head away from you making Koko smirk.

"You're lucky, we kicked some ass just to get that last one" he chuckled fixing his tie

---

"Y/n! Here!" Shinichiro called out lifting his hand to get your attention. You and Izana's walking out the gate with other students. Inui left early with Koko for some reason.

You pulled Izana to where Shinichiro is.

"Hey, how's your first day?" He asked messing your hair.

"It's fine, got new friends" you smiled and looks behind him to see another guy with a long scar on his right face. He has a cigarette on his hand and a black hair with white streaks on his temple. He looks at you two before smiling. "You must be Y/n and Izana. I'm Akashi Takeomi"

"Brother!!" A girl with blonde hair ran to him and hugged him, you looked at the guy behind him standing with two bags on his hand. He has a blonde hair and a scar on both the sides of his lips.

"C'mon. Introduce yourself to Shinichiro's siblings" Takeomi pointed at you two before turning the girl to face you

"Hello, I'm Senju- oh my room is actually next to yours. Let's be friends!" she walks at you clinging her arm on yours.

"Haruchiyo, call me Sanzu" the guy spoke boredly

"Okay Senju, stop clinging on her. We're going to the shop" Takeomi called out

Senju let you go then riding Takeomi's bike with Sanzu. You did the same with Izana on Shinichiro's bike. They drove to the shop since it's not that late yet.

Senju asked to drop you off on a nearby shop to buy something with you. You agreed and went to a clothing shop with her.

"You should try this on" Senju handed you a bunch of clothes. You nod and went to the fitting room to try them on.

You heard Senju beside your stall trying on some clothes too.

"I think this is too...revealing.." You commented talking about a crop top and it's skirt.

You and Senju walked out of the stall at the same time. You looked at each other, Senju's wearing the same thing as yours but in different color.

"Hm, not this. Try the dress" she spoke walking back to her stall as you did the same thing and tried the dress on next.

---
After putting on a bunch of clothes, Senju decided to buy a dress and a few pair of clothes pairing with yours.

You both are walking to Shinichiro's shop with the clothes you bought when you noticed some guys you kept seeing wherever you go. You we're getting ready to fight if ever they do something harmful. You're keeping an eye on Senju as well while she pull you to an ice cream shop excitingly buying an ice cream before going back on the shop.

You're now sitting on the counter inside the shop writing a few things from Senju's notes. Good thing her notes are neat and complete. She's talkative and clingy but she's not annoying like those other girls.

You smiled listening to her rants about the teachers and her classmates. You looked around to see Izana and Sanzu is not in the shop with you.

"Where's Izana and Sanzu?" You asked standing up. Senju followed you going outside looking for them.

You peeked into a street when you heard some noise from there. You stopped Senju from walking further when you saw guys getting beat up. You furrowed your eyebrows when you saw a glance of Izana's earrings and Sanzu's hair.

"Izana!" You called out making them stop and look at you

You and Senju walked to them "What's going on here?" You asked looking at a bunch of guys on the floor.

"These guys are stalking you"