14: Guilt

You're sitting in the sofa waiting for Shinichiro and Izana to come back after the other visitors left.

"Hey Y/n, Izana and Shinichiro is so secretive don't you think?" Mikey spoke sitting on the floor watching tv.

"I don't know.. what do you mean?"

"They're always going out and talking with just the two of them... I can't even eavesdrop with how cautious they are." He whined

"Maybe it's some adult things" you laughed

The door opened revealing Izana with a stressed look on his face. You quickly stood up to give him a hug.

"Did something happened?" You asked looking up at him. He just shook his head and broke the hug walking to your shared room.

You watched him confusedly because normally he would hug you back longer than you would but he didnt.

"What happened?" You asked Shinichiro when he entered but he just shrugged and walked to his room.

"See? So secretive" Mikey whispered rolling his eyes

"Maybe they're tired?" You mumble as you walk to your room seeing Izana laying on the bed

"Something wrong?" You asked laying beside him

You heard him take a deep breath before scooting over to you and hugs your waist nuzzling his face on your neck.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I'm so sorry... please don't hate me... I'm really sorry..." he sob as he hug you tighter

"W-why... what's wrong?" You asked but he just kept on apologizing

You pat his back and played with his hair until he fall asleep.
---

You opened your eyes to see Izana staring at you while playing with your necklace (the one he gave you)

"W-what?" You mumbled but he didn't say anything. You stared back at him thinking he would smile like how he does everytime you stare at him but he just stood up and sighing while walking away.

You stood up and followed him

"Izana? What's wrong?" You called out but he just went to the bathroom closing the door on you.

You stood there thinking if you did something wrong while waiting for him.

The door opened as you stood straight looking at him "Did I do something wrong?" He stared at you for a bit before walking away completely ignoring your question.

You furrowed your eyebrows hating the way he's ignoring you.

You sat on the dining table beside him to eat breakfast silently.

"What's up with the two of you?" Shinichiro asked pointing at you and Izana

"Nothing..." you answered making Shinichiro raise a brow

"Really... your aura's are usually flowery every morning" Emma spoke glancing at the both of you

"Now is like... pure darkness... boring... gloomy..." Mikey glancing at you two while eating. You looked at Izana waiting for him to answer but he's just eating not caring about what they're saying.

"Izana?" Izana looked at Shinichiro and his siblings who's staring at him waiting for an answer.

"Nothing.. It's nothing" you furrowed your eyebrows more and stuffed your mouth with food completely annoyed.

Shinichiro was watching you and laughed

"Y/n.." you looked at him

"What?" He leaned back on his chair with his hand on his stomach still laughing

"You look like an angry chipmunk"

You chew your food as you slowly unfurrow your brows.

"Thanks for the food. I'm going out today" Izana stood up making you look at him

"Huh? But you said we're going to watch movies today" you grabbed his sleeve when he was about to walk away.

He just stared at you before walking away not saying anything.

"I hate you.." you mumble but he heard it.
---

"What do I doooo?! Y/n hates me now" Izana's panic voice fills the room as he walks back and forth infront of Kakucho

"What did you do?"

"I've been ignoring her since this morning. I was supposed to watch movies with her today but I left." Izana explained

"Why did you do that?"

"Because, I feel guilty about something... I don't want her to find that out so I figured I'd distance myself to her... but I don't think I'll be able to last a day!!" He groaned laying down on Kakucho's bed.

Izana thinks that it's all his family's fault that you're family is destroyed now. He kept getting guilty about it even if he's completely innocent.

"You like her but you distance yourself to her? What are you thinking?" Kakucho sighed picking up the mess izana made in his room.

"You should go apologize... might as well tell her about your feelings too, who knows what will happen in 2 days.." Kakucho throwing him the pillows that fell out of his bed.

"Should I?.... But how...."
---

"Y/n~ you have a visitor~" Emma called out knocking at your door.

You stood up from your bed after laying there for an hour bored

You opened the door and Senju suddenly tackled you into a hug

"Y/n!!!! I missed youuu~" She clings her arm into your arm and pulls you out of your room

"Shinichiro told me you're upset so I'm hanging out with you today!"

"W-wait.. I'm not ready" you mumble looking at your sweats and messy hair in a bun

"It's okay, you look pretty"

You and Senju went to the mall to eat, shop and watch the movie you wanted to watch.

You checked your phone expecting a message from Izana but you found not even one message from him.

You had enough of fun for the day and decided to go home. She volunteered to go home with you but you refused and waited for Shinichiro to come pick you up instead.

"Bye bye~ see you later Y/n!" She waved before getting on the bus.

You stood infront of a shop waiting for your brother when a guy walks up to you. You looked up at him blonde hair, earring on his left ear and sports glasses on his pair of blue eyes gazing into yours.

You slowly recognize him when he smiled at you hugging you tight

"Y/n... Long time no see..." he mumbled burrying his face on your shoulder

"I haven't seen you at all ever since you left 10 years ago" you mumble as you hug him back

"Yeah, I know.. I missed youu"

"What the fuck?!" You heard Izana's voice behind you.

You broke the hug and turned around to see Izana

He walked to you and grabbed your arm pulling you beside him as the other guy holds your other arm pulling you as well

"The hell is wrong with you?"

"Who's this guy?" You grabbed your arm back from Izana glaring at him

"Why do you care now? You were ignoring me earlier right?"

He sighed and glared at the guy "Who are you"

He pulled you behind him as he walk forward to Izana.

"Tetta Kisaki, Y/n's childhood bestfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONLINE CLASS IS WAVING~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~