Kabanata 1

Few Months Ago

"The pianist and composer prodigy, Ruelle is allegedly dating Tyler Adams."

Why can't these people leave the hell of me all alone? Every move and even one bit of my breathing is always here and there. It is always an issue who the hell I date and why I add that shits in my music. Why I am being so dramatic?

First of all, they don't pay my bills so they just need to shut the fuck up or suck it up. And it was never my intention to vent out with words so I do it in my music. It is my way to explain myself.

And listening about all the douches and asshole I dated is something common in my life. It is always an issue.

But they don't really know me.

"Your thoughts is wandering into something." I heard Adriel, my assistant said while sitting beside my town car.

"Yeah, I am still thinking about why it is always an issue who the fuck I date and why I date them?" I replied while turning slightly at her and looking at her eyes. Agad namang umirap muna ito sa akin.

Adriel and I were best friends. She is my anchor when things get so crazy.

Living a shit of a life in London is not something I really thought I would do. But here I am.

Earning my money and doing music. But it feels like something is still missing. And even after everything. I still feel empty. Kahit ngayon. Everybody said that Ilyich Ruelle is like this and that. Like fuck this life I have.

"Darling, you are Ruelle And it speaks the volume why and how it is." She replied to me before giving me a wink while I just groaned inwardly. Ang sarap mamamatay yung mga dalawang oras lang.

"I will have my day off today, Rue. So try to avoid all the nonsense of the media, okay? Hang out in your flat or go in the park with Nixx. I don't care. My wife and I are going on a date." She said while smiling softly at me while I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay." I replied while looking out of the window.

I heard her talking to Faye, her wife. She is very good woman. I really adore her.

She is the person that balanced Adriel.

They are both good for each other.

After dating people and so much is damn draining.

I wouldn't say I never loved some of them because I did to the point that It consumes me and drained me until I am nothing anymore.

I am just looking forward to go home because of Nixx.

The best buddy I have as an ally when all the media are out of the way. He is a dog companion I got in the rescue center. He went through a pretty bad injuries and stuff but the he is all good now. He is very peaceful dog. He gives me comfort and healing when we are alone. Like, sometimes I will be so much annoying and kiss him and cuddle him hard until he is staring hard at me like warning. But he is very well behave.

Sometimes when I feel like not going to bed still, I will hangout next to him and pet him. He always keep me grounded and sensitive.

That's why Nixx is not just a dog but a part of a family. More likely a son. He is very amusing though.
I miss him. I cannot wait to go home.

Preparation for a random composition and releasing it can really be a bitch.
I hate that most of the people didn't get credited for all the efforts they did with me. It is really unfair so whenever I had a chance to thank them in every speech. I will because they deserve it.

Nothing much is happening in my life. Except with the usual.

My love life, my life as pianist and composer.

But sometimes it is just me, Ruelle.

Hanging out with my piano and expressing all my thoughts about the world.

Sometimes, I miss being understood. But with life I took, I think I should stop craving for that one. Because even you are the kindest person people always had these thoughts and something to say.

And that is no big deal. It is one of the factors that I should be aware of, the moment I signed for this industry.

But yeah, I love music.

Even the media can be a bitch, I will suck it up.

And as for my family, I miss each one of them.

Still sitting and waiting for them to visit by me.

I miss dad.

He is the person that really inspired me to go on and be the person I want to be. But sometimes I thought that maybe because he just get sick of me singing on the top of my lungs in early morning. Playing the huge piano in our house in Manila.

Maybe it is just that.

For Mom, I miss her homemade meals.

Yes, I do cook. But I miss mom cooking for me, for us.

I miss Hermana Louise. My best friend and best buddy for life. The most caring and supportive sister.

She is always there for me whenever I want to rant about something.

I love them and miss them so much.

"We are here," I heard Adriel whispered beside me. I didn't know we already arrive. But hell my mind shouldn't be always wandering somewhere. I could get abducted because of it.

"Thank you, Ate. Enjoy your time with Ate Faye. Have a great time together and send my regards to her. I miss her too and soon let's have lunch together in my flat. I will cook." I replied before walking out of my town house. Habang tumawa lang ito at tumango sa akin.

"Will do. Let's plan that lunch. Anyway, hubby you did a great job and congratulations. Always take care and lock the door." She said softly and smile at me before pulling me into a hug. I love Adriel's hug. They are warm and gives comfort.

"Roger that!" I replied with a grin before walking in my gate and watching the town car became blurred in my vision.

Typical rest day, here I come.

A/N: I love you guys. Frozen is coming into conclusion soon. Errors ahead! x