Kabanata 29

Kung pananginip pa rin ang nangyayari sa'kin ngayon. Ayoko munang magising. To be her lover is always a dream.

Mabilis naman akong pumasok sa loob ng bahay para hanapin siya. Nadatnan ko naman itong naka-hilig sa counter top ng kusina. At mukhang pumasok na rin sa mga kwarto nila ang mga tao dito. Kaya siya na lang mag-isa.

She is swirling the wine as if playing with it will make it more good.

“Tayo na nga?” Tanong ko naman dito while she just stared at me with her usual unfazed face.

“Ano nga kasi?” Pangungulit ko pa dito and that's when playful smile appear. And the glint of playfulness play in her eyes.

“I thought you are genius...” She teased while sipping in her wine. Nakaka-inis talaga, promise.

“Beh, ang tagal mo sumagot. Oo at hindi lang talaga.” Inis kong ani dito at saka naman tumaas ang kilay nito at kumunot ang kaniyang noo.

Mabilis niyang nilagok ang wine at ipinatong ang baso sa may counter top. Habang nagulat naman ako nung bigla niya akong kwelyuhan. Pucha talaga, oh.

“Constantine, you don't just pertain me as ‘beh'. It sounded like an insult. You should know better. Do you get me, Engineer?” She whispered to my ear. I could smell the sweet mint of from her mouth. Parang hindi uminom ng alak.

“Copy, Attorney.” I replied while I encircled my arms in her waist and maintain an eye contact.

“Staring is rude, you know?” Masungit na saad nito habang napatawa lang ako.

“I suppose. But I am looking at you... And I don't adore what's not mine.” I replied with a grin.

“Coming from a cry baby who kept asking if it's real. The confirmation is essentially, isn't it?” She rebutted smugly.

“Oh, shut up.” I groaned.

“Make me,” She replied with a taunting grin.

“Gladly.” I whispered as I claimed her lips. Her lips is soft as ever. It feels like a cloud in my own lips. 

Our kiss was short but sweet.

I was still still staring at her lips. Nakakawala ng angas.

“Kiss it and quit staring at it,” Utos naman nito. Akala mo naman parang pag-inom lang ng tubig yung sinasabi niya.

Pero dahil mabait ako ay sumunod na lang ako.

I kissed her softly. Until it got me addicted. Na parang kulang pa. And I want to keep kissing her until it is swollen. Until we both ran out of air.

I kissed her harder this time. I could hear her small moan in between. I parted her lips and entered my tongue in her mouth. My intrusion causes a loud moan.

“Hmm...” I love her sound. I love hearing her.

My right hand remained in her waist while my left hand cupped her face. Her hands were know encircled in my nape. The right was cupping my jaw.

We fought for dominance and I won. My kisses remained aggressive and later soft. I just left her lips to kiss her jaw, her face and neck.

She is catching her breath and there's a sweat forming in our foreheads when we both opened our eyes. Damn.

Ang ganda ganda niya.

“You are such a beauty.” I whispered while kissing her jaw and hugging her.

“And you are obsessed.” She replied playfully.

“Who wouldn't hmm?” I replied as I lean in to kiss her again.