Are you okay, Liu?

SULLY'S POV: 

     I woke with a start, my head pounding viciously from fighting with Liu over who gets to control the body this morning. Of course, Liu should have expected that I would win. The bed underneath us was so uncomfortable that I don't think we even got a wink of sleep. Despite Liu trying to act like he was thankful for the hideout, I was absolutely disgusted by it. How dare anyone thinks this place is suitable for us. 

    Angrily, I lifted my body from the disheveled bed, marching out of my room. I began to pound on every door that I past by. If I couldn't get any good sleep, I think the fuck not somebody else under this rotten roof would get any. "WAKE UP!" I shouted. 

     The only person to peer out of their room was none other than Jeff. "Can you shut the fuck up!" Jeff yelled, his bed head going every which way. When I saw him, I nearly launched my whole body weight upon him, almost knocking him off of his feet. We began a scuffle on the ground. I tried to tear away at his hair, and he tried to stick his fingers through my stitches. That was perhaps one of the first pains I've felt in a long time (since that incident), and I instantly backed away from Liu's brother, caressing my stitches. I touched the areas on my spot tenderly, checking to see if there was any blood. Unfortunate for me, there was. I was so filled with rage, that my pain seemed to be numbed with the anger boiling inside. For a moment, Jeff truly looked terrified, especially as I pulled my knife out of my pocket. No one gets to live now!

    Without any thoughts for Liu, I attacked his brother. I had the younger brother pinned down onto the floor, my knife inches away from his throat with one hand, and the other choking him. Jeff was clearly struggling, but the power balance began to change as Jeff rolled, and now I was the vulnerable one. Then I rolled again, with Jeff being the one in danger. "W-why are y-you doing this?" Jeff asked through choked gasps. 

     "You have the audacity to think this place is suitable for me and Liu?" I seethed. "And even more to think I need to explain myself? How rich!" I laughed bitterly. As the seconds ticked by, the knife came closer and closer to ripping apart Jeff's throat. "You should have died that night!" I felt a tugging sensation trying to stop me, but I wouldn't  listen. 

    Suddenly, the strength in Jeff seemed to give out. I took this opportunity to raise the knife above my head and clash down against Jeff as hard as I could. But then something seemed to get in the way. 

  Instead of ripping through Jeff's throat... my knife went through an unknown person's arm. 

   I looked up, quite annoyed, to see some kid, probably around the same age as Jeff, with weird goggles adorning his face and a mask covering the rest of the face. I let go up my knife to see it was pretty sturdy within the boy's arm. Without even flinching, the boy pulled it straight out of his arm, offering me the knife like he was offering me a cookie. Hesitantly and without breaking eye contact (or at least looking at his goggles), I took my bloody knife back. Blood began to seep through the boy's wounds, staining the hoodie he was in and eventually landing on Jeff's ugly face. 

     "Are you okay, Liu?" the boy asked. Liu? What an imbecile to think I was Liu. Tch! I ignored the boy's comment, walking around him and stepping out of the room. I could feel both boys watch me as I trudged down the hall and up the stairs. 

     Before I really kill Jeff this time, I needed a break from this dirty hellhole. For not killing Jeff today, Liu really needed to give me some credit. Sheesh!