Why are you here?!

LIU'S POV: 

     Jeff and I snuck out in the woods, blending in with the shadows, knives ready. Toby didn't join us, so I guess this was a good way for my brother and I to have a bonding moment. The screaming continued. I could see now a woman, looking to be in her early 20s, running like her life depended on it. Well, it probably did. Someone was chasing the woman coming from another direction. I couldn't exactly see because the trees were blocking my line of sight. I knew this person, however, was the chaser because they were not screaming. I could tell they were about to enter our little hut. 

    "Fuck!" Jeff muttered, flailing his knife in the air. "They went inside our house!" he whined as the door to the hut slammed shut. 

    "Let's just get back inside?" I didn't really see the problem. Together, we dashed back inside our house, making sure to close the door silently. The screams were worse than ever, and I could hear a girlish chuckle coming from inside the kitchen. Silently, Jeff and I crept towards the source of the screams. As we turned the corner, Jeff's knife dropped to the floor, distracting both victim and perpetrator. 

    "Why the fuck are you here, Nina?!" Jeff yelled. 

     "Jeffy!" Nina squealed, entirely forgetting the woman she was chasing as she ran towards my brother. The woman used this distraction to try and get away, but Jeff just pushed Nina away from him, advancing towards the victim. The woman had no time to react as Jeff stabbed the woman in the chest. Then seconds later, he pulled it out and stabbed her again. He only stopped once the body stopped squirming. The deceased woman dropped  down upon the bloody tiles of the kitchen floor. 

    I watched as my brother brought the knife to his mouth, licking the blood off. Then he turned to face Nina, knife clenched in angry fists. Nina did not react at all as Jeff went on a rant, letting out his frustrations. I merely watched, a bit amused by how one girl can make Jeff go ballistic. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but sometimes he is a bit of an ass, and it is great to see someone else anger my brother. "And who the hell said you can come into my house?" Jeff finished off his rant. By now, he was breathing deeply, face red with all that pent up rage. 

    "You should have locked the door then," Nina shrugged, not at all affected by Jeff's screams. Then she became all giddy again, jumping up and down excitedly. "Oh my gosh, I just can't believe you are standing in front of me!" she yapped happily. All these weird gushy sounds escaped her mouth, making me cringe. Jeff rolled his eyes. Nina ran up to my brother, pulling him for a hug. With the tip of his knife, Jeff pushed the fangirl away. 

    "How did you even fucking find me?" 

     "I stalked you through the news." She said this like it was such a normal thing to do. Not at all creepy. 

    "Well, you can get the hell out of my house now." 

     "But I finally found you! Please don't let me go... ever!" Then the girl started bawling her eyes out, falling onto her knees in front of my brother. Jeff ignored her, lifting up the dead woman's body. He looked up to me and said, "Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to help me dispose of the body?" I nodded my head, picking up one of the woman's arm while Jeff carried the other. Blood was still slowly gushing out of the stab wounds, so blood spilled everywhere as we slowly dragged her. In the meantime, Nina was still on the floor sobbing. How in the world could Jeff just pretend she didn't exist? I mean, her crying was so annoying, it would be hard to completely ignore.

     "Where will we put it?" I asked, referring to the woman. 

     "Just hide it outside for now, we can deal with it tomorrow." I shrugged, preferring to just call it a day. After all, how many people do you think just wanders out here at night? My guess is more like none, or at least anybody sane...which Nina is not one of them. Obviously. For the time being, Jeff and I dropped the body under some shrubs. 

    When we got back inside, Nina was still crying on the floor in the same spot we left her. I'm surprised she was able to produce that many tears. Toby was in the kitchen though, looking at Nina like she was the saddest thing he had ever seen. I chuckled quietly at the grimace he was making. "Who is she?" Toby asked upon seeing us arrive like she couldn't even hear. Jeff shook his head annoyed, walking over to the living room.

    "That's Nina, Jeff's girlfriend," I laughed. 

     Toby looked quite shocked. "Jeff has a girlfriend?!" Jeff quickly entered the kitchen, looking the most pissed I've ever seen him. At the same time Jeff yelled, "She's not my fucking girlfriend!", Nina also said, "I'm his girlfriend?!" 

    "That's it!" Jeff was beyond enraged now. He grabbed Nina by her hoodie, basically dragging her. Nina was in not at all trying to resist. In fact, she looked quite content. I followed behind Jeff and Nina, with Toby in tow. Jeff dragged the girl all the way to the front door, opening it wide. "Where are we going?" Nina said excitedly. 

   "Not we," Jeff said. "But you." He basically kicked Nina out the door before quickly shutting it in her face. He shook his hands like he touched something gross, stomping over to the living room. Nina began pounding on the door, crying out for Jeff. She cried and cried and cried some more. She even began threatening to die if Jeff did not come, but I'm guessing my brother would be fine with that. 

    "What should we do?" I asked Toby. He shrugged, and together we joined Jeff in the living room. 

     It's been about an hour, and Nina was still standing outside the door crying. Her screams only grew louder by the minute. She went from banging the door to banging the windows, too. When Nina poked her head through one of the windows, Jeff quickly put the curtains down. And then only something somebody so crazy and obsessed happened.... this girl got a freaking rock and bashed it through the window. It sounded like it came from the kitchen. Jeff cursed under his breath. He actually looked quite scared. "If she asks," Jeff urgently whispered, "Say I'm not here." Just as Jeff was about to hide, Nina walked into the living room with one of the kitchen knives in hand. 

     "There you are Jeffy." Her tone of voice even scared me a little. She was smiling ear to ear, caressing her knife while staring daggers at my little brother. "I thought you would never let me come in." Jeff visibly gulped. 

    "This is breaking and entering!" Jeff yelled, some of the life eventually coming back to Jeff. 

     "You kill people, you really care about that?" Under this light, you could see the tear trails on Nina's face.

    Jeff pulled out his own knife. He got up from the couch and approached Nina. "Get out!" Jeff was about to plunge the knife into Nina. But Toby interfered before things escalated too far. He stood between both Jeff and Nina, his hands raised so as to distance the two. I watched from my seat like this was live entertainment. "I don't think this is necessary, do you?" He gave each one a pleading stare. "We already have one body we still need to dispose, right?" 

    "Who are you," Nina seemed pissed, "And why did you steal my Jeffy?" Her knife was now aimed at Toby.  

     Toby looked at the two before finally saying, "You know what, go for it. But take it outside!" He went to join me on the couch.