New Roommate

LIU'S POV:

    In the end, Nina and Jeff did not kill each other. They did finish with new injuries that were not there before. Jeff was finally able to calm down, thanks to Toby. Nina, on the other hand, was still a crying mess. And then Toby had a 'brilliant' idea that did not appease Jeff. 

     "Why don't you stay here?" This statement was enough to silence Nina's sobs. 

      "Really? Stay in this house?"  

      Toby nodded his head. "We do have some space here for another person. Nina squealed delightedly. 

    "Thank you, thank you!" She went to engulf Toby in a hug, which he awkwardly accepted. Jeff looked like he was going to blow in bits. He was so mad, he was shaking in fury that would sooner or later erupt. 

     "Um, she's a girl," Jeff would find any way to not allow this to happen. 

     "So what?" Toby asked innocently. I agreed with Toby, if only to anger my brother some more. I liked to see Jeff so frustrated. 

     "Ohhh, you can't have a girl in the house? How come?" Nina strutted towards Jeff, placing her hands on Jeff's chest, which he brushed off as soon as her hands made contact with him. Nina brushed it off unaffected. 

    "Come on, there's always room for one more. Besides, technically this is my roof." Toby kinda had a point there. 

    "This shithole was abandoned and you don't even pay bills!" Jeff brought his knife up to Toby's neck. 

    "Tch, whatever." 

    It seemed that the decision was final. We were going to have a new roommate. Jeff also realized this. He stuffed his knife back into his pocket, pushing past all of us to reach the basement stairs. "She better be far from me!" Jeff shouted as he marched down the stairs. We all watched him disappear, and then we heard my brother slam the door. 

    "Oh my gosh, I have roomies!" Nina's mood flipped a whole 180. "Oh, and sorry about the window." She seemed quite embarrassed. 

    Toby waved her off. "No worries. Anyways, I'm sure you are going to want to know where you'll be sleeping." 

    "Yes!" Toby led Nina to the basement, leaving me alone. 

     And then the voice came back. "I wonder what Jeffy thinks about his new roommate," it cackled. With the voice comes the headache. I winced in pain, holding my hands to my skull, feeling as though it'll break into two pieces. "Shut up," I cried to myself. Thankfully no one was there, or they'll really think I've gone nuts... well, I guess we all kinda are. I headed into the living room, resting my head on a tattered pillow on the couch. My world began fading in and out, and after that I don't know what happened next. 

    SULLY'S POV: 

    This is freaking hilarious. Nina... living under the same roof as Jeffrey. What could be worse than that? It is like the stars have aligned perfectly for this moment. It is like the heavens are on my side for once. And I know exactly how to enact my revenge. Well, one of the ways to do so without killing Jeff. That part will come later. 

    I pranced down the stairs, curious about the new roommate. I peered into her room, the one next door to Jeff's. This is even better! Toby was showing her where everything was and what we mostly do. Also, some of the house rules, which they are basically none. I didn't want to be seen, so I made sure I was out of their line of sight. I could hear Nina apologizing for threatening Toby, but once again, Toby shook her apology off. I can't believe somebody as nice as Toby even exists... he is an okay dude, I guess. Then Toby bid Nina good night as he went to take off to his own room. 

    "Oh, I didn't see you there," Toby was a bit surprised at my 'sudden' appearance; we nearly bumped into each other. 

    I had to act how Liu would act. "Sorry about that." Toby told me not to apologize and then headed over into his room, quietly closing his bedroom door. I let myself known to Nina, coughing to get her attention. "Hello," I greeted charmingly.  

   "Hi, Liu." Her voice sounded quite tired. 

    "Long day?" I asked. Nina nodded her head. 

    Quickly, Nina changed the topic. "Do you really think Jeffy's mad at me?" This was where I hoped our conversation would lead to. 

    "Of course not!" I faked surprise. "He's just tired." I know I may be good at acting, but I can't believe Nina actually bought it. She clutched her chest like she may drop dead with a heart attack. 

    "Thank goodness, for a moment there I really thought so!"

     "Ha ha, don't be." Pretending to be Liu was so tedious. I watched as Nina fluffed up her pillows and dragged a blanket to her bed. 

     "Well, I'm starting to get a bit tired, can we talk more about this tomorrow?" I wanted to grin from ear to ear with absolute delight, but decided on a small smile instead. 

    "Of course. Good night sleepy head." I cringed inwardly at my choice of words. 

    "'night Liu." I turned off the lights for her as she made herself comfortable on her bed. Then I softly shut her door. I tiptoed towards Jeff's door and opened it just a crack to peer in. Jeff was stabbing his knife over and over again threw his pillow. When he saw me, he shouted, "GET OUT!" I'm sure his scream surprised everyone. Quickly, I shut the door, snickering at Jeff. 

    Oh boy, this will be fun!!!