Now Look At What You've Done!

SULLY'S POV: 

    I didn't let Liu sleep a wink. As the days go on, it feels like at times it is hard to take over the body. But tonight, Liu seemed pretty weak. I was devising plans on how to sabotage Liu's little brother. Nina would be involved, of course. 

   Which was the best way to piss off Jeff the Killer? Then a brilliant, and terrifying, plan came to mind. Let's just say I couldn't wait till tomorrow. 

   Everyone seemed rather groggy when they awoke in the morning. I had zero sleep, but I still seemed more alive than the rest. Jeff seemed to be born from the living dead... this made me very happy. 

    I walked into the kitchen where everyone was gathered at the table. Toby was cradling a coffee mug in his hand, dazing off in space. Nina was holding her face up with her hands, giving Jeff sideway glances here and there, seeming almost worried. Jeff was also handling a coffee mug, but the way he was grasping it made me think the glass handle would break off. He looked anywhere but at Nina. Now I could probably tell why the girl looked so worried. 

    I walked over to the coffee pot, ruffling Jeff's hair roughly as I past him. It took me a lot of resistance not to tug at his hair till clumps fell out!!!!

    "Why does everyone look down in the dumps?" I asked loudly, startling all three for a second. 

    "Quiet down!" Jeff hissed at me, clutching the palms of his hands to his ears. "I have a fucking headache!" 

    "Suck it up buttercup!" I smirked. 

     "What's up with you?" Liu's brother questioned. Oh shit, did I blew my cover? "You seem too energetic for it to be morning?" Or maybe not. 

     "Not my fault somebody didn't get their beauty sleep." I made sure to tone down the sassiness... that title "supposedly" belong to Jeff. The boy with the carved smile ignored my comment, preferring to sip his bitter coffee in defeat of my comeback. 

    Nina's head suddenly flew up, making Toby flinch inwardly. She looked up at me, and with urgency asked, "Do you want to hang out with me today, Liu?" 

     I shrugged, "Eh, okay." Okay, indeed. 

     "Why do you want to hang out with that bitch?" Jeff's chair slid back as he stood up, throwing a fist into the table. He was talking like Nina wasn't even there. Toby once again flinched at the sudden noise and there were tears building up in Nina's eyes. She got up from her chair as well, quietly sobbing as she marched down into the basement. 

    "Now look at what you've done!" Toby seemed pissed at Jeff as his eyes followed Nina out of the kitchen. There was a look of pity plastered onto his face. 

     "You're being the bitch right now," I retorted back at Jeff. Then I followed Nina down to the basement as well. When I found her, she was huddled into a tight ball on her messy bed. Her sobs were painful to hear, as in she was such an ugly cryer that I wanted to stab my ears out. 

   Reluctantly, I approached the girl, holding my hands in front of me as though she was some sort of injured animal. "It's okay, Nina." I said in my calmest voice possible. Carefully, I set myself next to her on the bed, but making sure there was no contact between us. My presence startled the girl at first, but then she suddenly pulled me into a tight hug, almost choking me to death. She used my shirt as some sort of napkin for her salty tears. I desperately wanted to get out of this disgusting hug, but instead gave Nina awkward pats on the back. "There, there." I don't know how to console crying hormonal girls. 

    When Nina was finally done with her crying session, she pulled back away from me embarrassed. "Sorry about that," she said meekly, pointing at the tear stains on my shirt. I shrugged it off. We sat side by side like that for awhile, silence taking over the room. It as so quiet I could hear Toby and Jeff arguing upstairs. Nina seemed rather uncomfortable, especially when she heard their argument was about her. 

     Suddenly, I broke the silence. "Wanna get outta here?" I asked. Nina seemed too eager to agree. I let Nina leave first, with me following close behind. Without getting caught by the arguing duo, we left the trashy house and out into the forest.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

   It's been awhile since I updated this, I just felt like this story was going nowhere with no "plot" and just the old writer's block. Also, sorry for the short chapter, as I am writing this I am currently pulling an all-nighter simply because of insomnia is killing me :)