Intro

As the battle goes on there are so many dead,  Spells flying all around Everyone watching Harry battle Voldemort. Hermione watches as Harry's wands go flying out of his hand. Next, the green curse going towards him. The next thing she knows she is jumping in front of Harry, the last thing she heard was Harry screaming her name.

Still sore and in pain cover in blood, Hermione woke to someone standing watching her. It was Death.

Death gives Hermione a choice, She can die and go to the afterlife or she can go back in time and save everyone including James and Lily, the only catch is that she won't be able to come back. She will be stuck in the past. She will have to change her name. She knows her choice without any doubt.
'I'll go back, it means Harry can have a life with his parents, but what happens to younger me?'
'Good choice Mrs Granger-Potter, nothing she will carry on just as you did. If you manage to save everyone and stop the one name Tom Riddle then she will be friends with Harry and will grow and live a very Happy life with him'

She nod's her head she feels her wounds pulsing and the pain from them starting up again, next thing she knew she is in a room with Albus Dumbledore and the Order. As they all come in close she can see everyone. Before she passes out her last word are.
"Must...Save.....Haaaarrrry" before she passed out. She saw Lily holding a small child in her arms closer to her chest.

What will happen next? Can she save them? Who knows. Hope you guys like the idea. I know it has been done many times before but here it goes.