Fourth year part two

The memory began

Hermione and Harry were sitting, ready for a book on how to become an. The pair lean over the book as they look over the pages, smiling. The memory slowly fades out and slowly opens onto another into The Great Hall, where everyone sits waiting for Dumbledore to read out the names of those taking part. One by one, the names were called, then the table all gasped when they heard.

"Harry Potter."

" HARRY POTTER. "

Harry slowly made his way to the front by listening to the whispers. They all watched as Harry made his way down to the other Champions.

They all watched as the other schools began to argue about Harry also being in the Tournament.

They all watched as Harry was made fun of due to being picked. They all saw the badges.

The memory skipped to the first task.

Everyone was in shock as they saw the Dragon. Lily had tears in her eyes as she watched her baby boy try and fight off the dragon as it chanced him around the castle. Finally, they watch as Harry grabs the golden egg, as the crowd goes wild.

Again the memory passes over quickly into December month.

They watch as Cedric gives Harry clues about the egg, and McGonagall gives them all dance lessons. Finally, watching Harry getting the clue with Hermione with them.

"What could it mean, Hermione."

"Well, it has something to do with the Black lake; I am guessing not sure about something you will miss."

"What do you want to do for Christmas? I know we have to be back for the ball, but that's a night, so you want to head to mine and spend Christmas there," Hermione asked while playing with her fingers.

"Of course I do; plus gets us away from the castle." Hermione has a high smile as she gives him a give which they both blush at.

The counties watch the teens continue with school making more progress with their animagus process. They then tend the teens to get ready to go home for the holidays, saying bye to everyone.

The memory skipped to them arriving on platform 93/4

Hermione and Harry make their way toward her Dad, who hugs Harry let out a breath and quickly hugs Hermione.

"Thank God, your okay, Harry; Hermione told m about this thing you're in. It had me worried about you am glad you are safe for now. Let's get you both home."

They watched as they arrived home as reached the door.

"Ohh Harry, I have a supersize for you, so close your eyes."

They watched as Hermione covered his eyes and walked him into the house. Everyone watching was in shock. At the same time, Lily and the others had huge smiles. Once Hermione let go, there standing were both Remus and Sirius with big smiles on their faces.

Harry ran over and hugged Sirius while Hermione gave Remus a small hug, and then they switched.

Everyone watched as the five spent days leading up to Christmas as a family smiling and laughing. Playing different games.

"Well, how about we pick a movie while Hermione makes her famous hot chocolate."

After her Dad said that, Remus, Sirius, and Harry's faces light up and all turn looking at Hermione simultaneously.

"Yes, I can do that; I am guessing everyone wants the works," she said while looking around

Harry's face looks confused. "What're the works."