Another one gone.

Hermione woke up feeling strong arms wrapped around her. She snuggled into Sirius even more rubbing her face onto his chest and neck. Breathe in his scent as she kissed and nipped his neck. Letting her teeth drag over that sweet spot on his neck. Sirius let out a low growl as he felt Hermione nip on his neck.

Sirius looked down as he looked at her eyes he saw a slight golden hint in her eyes. That's when it hit him, it was the full moon tonight.

"Mia darling, it's time to get up"

Hermione huffed in response, snuggling in more, holding onto him tighter, whining slightly as she snuggled in.

"I know darling I know but let's get some food okay? You can wear my jumper. " hoping that something that smelt like him would work.

She looked up at him giving him big puppy eyes, pouting her lips at him. Slowly nodding her head.

"Is Al...Moony is downstairs and "

"Yes, darling everyone will be down there okay? Even little Harry, am sure he would love a hug, same as everyone else." Slowly nodding her head. Getting out of bed put on Sirius's jumper and pulled it to her nose. Then put on some shorts.

Hermione made her way over to Remus hugging him tight and rubbing her head on his neck.

"It's okay Mia, it's the full moon tomorrow."

Hermione just nodded her head, until she could smell the breakfast. She pulled back off of Remus and looked over to Lily who just laughed and smiled.
"Don't worry I have some for you and Remus. Mia"

Time Skip

Hermione sat at the table waiting for the rest of the Order to show up, she already had Molly and Minerva coming over to check on her. Dumbeldore told the table he had heard from Frank and Alice, they are doing well and hoped to be back with their friends soon.

Everyone sat down at the table, Hermione stood up, looking around the table, at all the faces looking back at her.

"These next memories are going to be hard to watch...this is the kick-off to the war" she passed looking down at the table and feeling tears coming to her eyes.
She felt a hand on her she looked over and see Sirius smiling at her. Then Lily walked over handing Harry over to her. Hermione smiled and cuddled into Harry as he giggled hugging her back.
" We are best doing it in small parts so I can explain"

Everyone nodded. Dumbledore stood nodding his head.

"Just before we begin I believe I found the Ravenclaw diadem that we thought was missing. I believe you were correct and it has a piece of Tom's soul trapped inside."

"We should destroy it now before it is too late. "

Everyone agreed. James and Snape stood up aiming their wands at it ready for it, but before they could say the spell the black smoke escaped focusing on the men, Lily and Harry were telling the pair how they failed, and how could they hurt them.

Hermione saw the shining of the Sword of Gryffindor, she picked it up and ran in between the men bringing the sword down on the diadem. She then handed both men some chocolate James went over and hugged Harry while Lily ran over and hugged Snape. Once both men had recovered. They sat ready for the memories to begin.

Hermione took a breath she had Harry on her lap as he smiled up at her. She had Remus and Sirius on either side of her, she knew she could do this. She had her new family with her. With that she waved her wand starting the memory.