Wedding Prep

Mia snuggled more into Sirius, and she breathed in his scent. As she felt Sirius pulling him closer.
"Morning, Kitten."
Mia hummed into his neck as he laughed at her actions. Pulling her in close as he held her, not knowing how he got so lucky.
"Hello, Husband". She whispered as she kissed his neck.
Sirius laughed as he forgot all. About his quick wedding. Rollover, so he was on top of her. Giving her a deep kiss. Resting his head on hers.

"let's get married again. Let us have an actual wedding, kitten."
"Are you asking me to marry you again, Mr. Black " Mia spoke with a smirk as she nuzzled his neck.
"Yes, yes, I am Mrs. Lupin-Black. "
"Well, how can I say no? Let's tell the others."

They made their way downstairs; everyone was at the table already. Food was just being placed on the table.

Harry babbled at them, waving his hands; Mia went straight over, kissing the boy on his head before taking a seat.

"As you know, we got married but want a wedding." Sirius's voice was soft, his hand in Mia's as he rubbed her knuckles.

Lily let out a happy nose as she jumped up and down, running over and hugging Mia from behind; Sirius shook James' hand, and Remus, even Severus, offered his hand.

"James, will you be my best man?" Sirius looked at him with a grin as James jumped up, hugging Sirius. James looked at Remus, but before anyone could say anything, Hermione took Remus's hand.

"Once again, Remus, will you do me the honour of giving me away." Remus gave her the biggest smile standing up and pulling her into a tight hug. Pulling back, putting his hands in her face.

"Of course, I would. I am honoured that you would ask me again. You, Mia, are the best sister someone could ask for. Thank you for making my best friend so happy. Well, thank you for everything. " Mia had tears in her eyes as she looked up at him, pulling him in for another hug as Lily and the others looked on.

Mia looked over to Lily and smiled at her. "Lily, would you help me plan." Mia didn't finish her sentence, and the woman shrieked as she ran over, hugging Mia tightly. Harry watched with widened eyes as he giggled, clapping his hands.

"Are you going to help us plan as well, Harry?" Hermione cooed as he giggled, nodding

"We shall send for some of the older members to join us." James sends off a message for others to join them and they will get a date when they know.

"Well, why don't we do it this weekend? We can get a huge tent up. I know you need a dress. "
"Yes, I know Lily can't come with me. But maybe we can ask Molly. "

It was decided that Severus and Remus would go with Sirius to get his suit. To get Harry his little suit men and groomsmen. Mia had sent a letter to Molly and Andromeda asking if they would help her.

Time skip. 

Mia was so happy the woman agreed to come with her.  Andromeda even brought Tonks with her. Tonks was happy to join as it got her out of school. Being 16 she was in her punk faze as her mother called it.  She had her hair a mix of pink and purple. 

"Thank you for letting me come, Mia.  Mum says you're marrying my cousin Sirius. " Tonks spoke.  Mia had to pause as she looked at Tonks.  How she looked so much like her older self that Mia knew. 

"I hope you don't mind but Mum told me some things.  Like you might get how you are now when you saw me. "Tonk's voice was the same.  It wasn't any different.  She didn't expect herself to feel this emotional seeing her. 

"It's kinda wicked you know.  I mean it's sad too but also cool in a way but not all of it is cool." Mia watched as Tonks spiral her older self did as well.  She couldn't help but burst into laughter. 

After a few minutes, they headed to the wedding shop.  Molly was so excited to help Mia pick out her dress that the women sat down as she tried on dresses.  Tonks suggested different colours or even a suit would be cool. 

But they finally all agreed on one dress. 

"That's perfect Mia,  you look stunning

"That's perfect Mia,  you look stunning.  Bless my cousin will have no clue what hit him.  " Andy spoke.  Molly was bidding as long as she adapted her eyes with her napkin.  Even Tonks agreed with the dress.

The men

"I can't believe it. I am getting married.  In like a day. "Sirius's voice was filled was so much joy.  Little Harry let out a happy laugh. 

"I am so happy for you Pads. You seem complete with her you know. " Sirius nodded along with James' words. 

"Paddy and Mia happy" a Happy little voice spoke as he gave off a tooth grin.

"Yep pup your right." Sirius hugged Harry before settling him down.

He then headed off with Remus and Severus to get some suits.  He was surprised at how much he and Severus got on and how much they both liked.  The same bands, sweets, drinks. 

Sirius stood as he got his suit fitted.  He wanted to have a muggle one as he wanted to bite his family even more.

"I think I found it lads. I know McGonagall is gonna love it. "

Sirius stepped out and opened his arms to show his friends. 

(it is the Mcgonagall tartain colour as well

(it is the Mcgonagall tartain colour as well.)

Remus let out a hearty chuckle as he looked at his friend.  He knew why he picked it one to annoy his family who would be tolling in the graves but also as he looked to McGonagall as a mother and it was honouring her.

"Very well Black.  I am guessing we've to join you in this.  It's not a bad choice I guess." Snape walked forward going to get fitted for his.  To leave the close friend to have a moment.

"You look Pads. McGonagall is going to line you picked out her tartan.  Mia is also gonna love it and she lives McGonagall almost as much as you do.  " Sirius gave Remus a tight hug as he held his friend close.

(Sorry this took so long.  I have loved house.  Moved job.  I have been so busy.  I will above a longer one posted about the wedding.  I have changed some ages.  So Tonks is now 16 and Remus and all that are 26. Hermione is know as Mia and she is 25.)