Meeting Remus and Sirius. Third Year.

Once everyone was finished eating Dumbledore waved his hand and the table cleared. The Marauders and Hermione all pouted that the food was gone.

"Right is everyone ready for year 3, this is where we meet Remus and Sirius" everyone nodded, Dumbledore looked deep in thought. But he still nodded for her to carry on. Hermione placed the memories and said the spell she needs as everyone sat back and watched.

They watched as Aunt Marg insulted both James and Lily, how he blew her up, watched her float away. Watching Uncle Vernon, shout and threaten him. How Harry stormed out of the house with his stuff for school. Harry sitting at the side of the road when the night bus pulls up.

"Am Stan Shunpike, well you getting on"

"Oh umm yes to the Leaky Cauldron, am Harry Potter".
" yes I know who you are well come on, we don't have all night".

Harry was looking when he spotted Stan's newspaper, Hermione could see Sirius's face frown slightly and everyone watching.
Harry watched the newspaper as a man madly screamed and moved about the paper in a prison uniform.
"Who's that "
Stan's eyes widen and his face was shocked.
"Who's that who's that, that is Sirius Black, one of you know who's followers and mass murder that's who, he escaped Askaban first to ever do it".

Hermione looked at Sirius he had tears in his eyes his face full of worry as he looked around at everyone.
" none of what he said is true, well you did escape askaban and were the first to do so but the rest is a lie."
She put her hand over his and rubbed her thumb over his Knuckles, giving him a small smile. He just nodded.

"I can't believe they would do that to him," Lily said holding Harry close tears in her eyes.

Seeing Harry watching Hermione and Ron argue. "It's a cat Ronald it's in its nature, maybe you should take better care of that rat" Hermione huffed Ron glared back, " Me..me it's your orange monster that should be locked away" both glaring at each other until Ron sees him, he smiles up, causing Hermione to turn and giving him a huge smile, both at the same time" Harry about time" causing the there to burst out laughing. Molly and Arthur smiled as they saw their kids grow up.

The sense changed to them. on the train going into a compartment where a man was already sleeping.
"I wonder who he is " Ron spoke quietly and close to both herself and Harry.
"R.J Lupin" Hermione said plainly
"How does she know everything " Ron whined to Harry. Harry just raised his shoulders shaking his head.

The table laughed at Ron's comments and little Hermione's annoyed face was the same one she was doing herself as she looked at everyone.

As they all looked back, they saw the cabin windows start to freeze, and the worried face's of the kids. They all watched as dementors entered the cabin and begin to kiss Harry. They watched as the older Lupin quickly jumped up and produced a none verbal, Patronus.
Once Harry wakes up, "Hermione are you okay I heard a scream".
" nobody screamed Harry are you okay," the younger Hermione asked as helped him sit up.
The older lupin handed Harry some chocolate and left the kids to talk.

Sirius burst out laughing "you and your chocolate, ohh do you have any on you"
Lupin just shook his head no.
"Ohh wait I do," Hermione says as she pulls out a bar of chocolate from Honeydukes and threw it to Remus who now had a huge smile.
"Ohh my favourite, thanks " then he stuck his tongue out at Sirius who just pouted at him.

They turn to the memory again watched as Hermione was given the time-turner by Dumbledore and as she used it to get from class to class without people noticing. Some rolled their eyes that she was of course taking all the classes.

They saw Remus teach their class, how to move in front of the Boggart for Harry. The rest of the class left Hermione and Ron checking on Harry as they left for their next class. The memory slowly faded into the next part.