War Part Two

The new memory began. The table watched as the three sat in a cafe, got on some coffee, and made their plans. Then suddenly, there were spells flying around.
"Your best at memory spells, Hermione. Probably safer if you do it, "Ron spoke.

The table watched as the three were on the run. With very little information to go on or how to even find these box cues. How they stayed in Grimmauld place. Making sure they stayed together. Kreacher told them someone had broken into the house and stolen the locket, but Kircher knew who it was. They watched as the elf vanished and returned with Mundungus Fletcher and another elf Dobby.

Mundungus caved right away, saying that he did take the locket, but he had already sold it. He couldn't remember who. He tried to run out, but Ron pushed him back down. The man stumbled into some papers. That's when he pointed to Umbridge.

The memory faded and came back into view.  The three were looking at three unconscious adults, and the order members did recognize one of the men. Albert Runcorn.

Three poly juiced themself into the three adults. Sneaking into the Ministry, Ron was sent elsewhere. Hermione went her way as Harry went to Umbridges office. Once inside, he looked through files finding information on all order members. The Memory skipped to a courtroom, where a woman sat being harshly questioned by Umbridge, and there around her neck was the locket but above her were the Dementors. The table watched as the Three grabbed the locket and ran through the Ministry, throwing stunners as they did. 

They watched as they didn't make it to Girmmald's place as they were followed. In front of Den, Ron was injured, but Hermione's fast wand work fixed him up with her potions. Still with blood on her hands so began to set up the wards. They set up the tent.

They watched as they spent days trying to history the locket. Nothing they thought of seemed to work. They all took turns wherein the Locket. They watched Ron leave how Hermione and Harry were left alone. The pair traveled, changing location as they went, listening to the radio for friends' names. They watched as Harry and Hermione were in Godricks hallow. They went to James and Lily's graves. Hermione waved her wand, and a  wreath of roses appeared on the stone.
Harry and Hermione followed the older women to a destroyed small cottage. In the small gate were carvings of the boy who lived. Once inside, Harry looked around; they found the dead woman, and Voldemort's snake had taken the shape of the woman. The snake came out and began to strike at Harry; he fell into a children's room. Trying to fit the snake, Hermione got them away, but she landed in Harry's wand, snapping it.

Harry watched as Hermione read over book after book.
"That's it. How could I be so stupid? The dairy you destroyed with Bailske venom. But you also stabbed the snake with the second Gyrffdonr and the sword."
Harry took over
"only takes in what makes it stronger. Hermione, you are a genius" he stopped and kissed her the air got more passionate.  Luckily for Hermione, the memory changed to Harry following the doe patrons.
Lily looked over at Severus, who blushed and looked away. The doe led Harry to a pound; at the bottom was the sword. Harry stripped down and dived in. As he could back up, the ice had sealed once again. They watched as someone dived into saving Harry sitting there. Across from him was Ron. The boys smiled and hugged. Ron destroyed the locket. They had back and faced the wrath of Hermione. She was hitting Ron's chest, marching up to Harry, who backed away quickly.
"Where is my wand, Harry " Harry shook his head, holding his hands up.

The memory fades once again to them talking to Luna's father. After a bit of talking. They realize something is wrong. That is when he tells them that they have Luna. Death eaters come destroying the Lovegood's house. The Order watched as the three run through the tree, trying to escape. They tend as Hermione hits Harry with a stinging jinx in his face.  Hermione stops the memory, standing and looking at the Order members.