Shopping before the Pink nightmare part 1.

They woke in the morning, Hermione felt arms wrapped around her tightly she could help snuggle more into their chest and breathe them in. Let out a happy sigh.

"Morning Kitten " the gruff voice of one Sirius Black spoke down to her, she could help but blush as she looked up at him, her honey-brown eyes meeting his.

She know that at that very moment she could stay like this all day, that she did want to leave this man's arms, she finally felt safe again, that she knew she could have a happy life, that yes even though she still loved Harry but she knew it was now a different kind of love, that the Harry just a few doors down weren't her Harry. Now this time she had Sirius, it felt right, it felt like home. She could help but rub her neck on him while leaving small kisses on his chest.

"Morning "

Both smiled at each other holding their eyes off each other when their bedroom opened standing with big grins on their faces were Remus and James and wiggling in James' arms was Harry. The pair in the bed giggled and looked at their friends in the doorway. Harry clapping his hands.

"Mia mia mia paddy paddy " he repeated over and over until James settled him on the foot of the bed to watch Harry wiggle and crawl his way to the pair, placing himself in the middle of them. Hermione could help but smile at the little boy making himself comfy in between the pair. Sirius let out a hearty laugh, having a huge smile.

"We will bring him down with us Prongs" James nodded his head while Moony shook his. The pair was left alone with baby Harry between them Sirius rolled out of bed picking up Harry. He smiled at Hermione.

As she sat up pulling the covers to her chest making sure she was covered. Sirius frowned slightly thinking something was wrong he quickly left the room, telling her he was giving her space to get ready. That's when Hermione realised she still didn't have her clothes grabbing some of Sirius's things a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt she threw them on and waves her wand she it fit her. The jeans were now a tight fit, she left the band t-shirt baggy. She smiled in the mirror as she three up her hair in a messy bun. She walked downstairs and smiled at Lily, then again at the food on the plate.

"Dam that's I mean well fu...shi..argh " Sirius let out a string of words.

Hermione smiles turning round to look at the man, who was now standing with his mouth slightly ajar, his eyes roaming all over her. "You okay Siri, hope you don't mind I need some clothes."

"It's a shame I can't come with you, I need to stay in hiding only place I can go is the meetings now "

"What about polyjuice position or a glamour " Sirius suggested.

"It's okay, I go with Remus if he doesn't mind would make sense to see him with me considering we are family. "

Remus smiled and nodded his head.
Before anyone could speak. "Can I join too please " Sirius gave the best puppy dog eyes

Hermione laughed "of course you can I just assumed you had training today"

Sirius just smiled and shook his head no. "Nope not today, I have got it tomorrow though."

They just nodded and finished their breakfast. Hermione asked if Lily wanted anything when they were out. Lily started writing a list out for them, mostly potion ingredients and some other bits.

After they had got the list from Lily they got ready to go. The three left the house and headed to Digon Alley, they head straight to Madam Malkin's. She hands her arm linked with Sirius's and Remus was walking next to Sirius.
She walked in and women ran over and offered to help Hermione just told her she had to move and list all her clothing and would need a mix of formal and not formal robes. She also told the women she need undergarments. The woman nodded and chuckled as the pair of men with her blushed when she spoke about getting undergarments. They thought it is best to leave the ladies to help Hermione as they went and got some of the items on the Potter's list.