Pink nightmare Part 2

Everyone sits back, Hermione explains about Harrys dreams and how Harry saw Mr Weasley being attacked by the snake but he was saved just in time and how Snape helped brew the potion to save him with that, they begin to watch the rest of the trio's year play out. They watched everyone return from their break, they saw how more rules were put in place most of the staff were unable to do anything about it. 

The memory skipped to them teaching everyone different spells, when the wall began to shake, everyone stood back with their wands ready. The wall blasted open there standing with smug looks on their faces was Draco and his gang along with Dolores Umbridge she had her face pinched smirk she was holding onto Marietta Edgecombe who wasn't looking at anyone, with the words Snitch forming in her face. As the group walked out of the room there were the Minster Two Aurors and Percy Weasley.

Percy had a hold of Harry and Hermione, as they were dragged to Dumbledore's office, they watched as Umbridge tried to get Dumbledore arrested they watched as he disappeared. The memory carried on as they watched the DA getting punished. The order members tried their best not to laugh as Umbridge was chased out of the Great Hall by George and Fred Wesley's fireworks as they flew around the hall and outside. They saw Harry grab his head and fall to the ground.
"He has him, Hermione, He has Sirius "

"Are you sure Harry?"

Harry nodded his head with such determination. "It's not a dream this time it was so real Hermione please I can't lose him"

They watched as Hermione grabbed Ron and followed Harry and ran off not knowing where to go, then Neville caught up to them telling them about the Umbridge floo network. They then watched as Umbridge and her squat grabbed onto the people in the room dragging in Luna and Ginny. They watched as Harry was questioned and threatened. They watched as Snape came in telling her she had used all of his Veritaserum.

The memory changed to them running away as they saw Umbridge being dragged off by the Centaurs. Meeting the rest of their friends on the bridge.

They watched as Harry explained about going to the Ministry to save Sirius. As the memory played Hermione looked around the room she looked at people's faces Snapes was blank as if he was hiding his true emotions but then she saw her Head of House was full of worry, Dumbledore just looked ashamed. As she faced Harry's parents she could see the pair holding each other and Harry, like if they let go something bad would happen. Then final her eyes rested on Sirius and Remus who were both trying to hide their emotions but we were losing that fight.

As Hermione turned back to the memory they had just arrived at the Ministry. They watched the group of children run through the hall Harry stopped looking confused.

"He was here, right here "

They watched as young Hermione pulled Harry into a hug and rubbed his head. "It's okay it means it was a dream Harry I...." She was cut off by a crazed laugh they all turned wands ready. As Bellatrix and Lucis Malfoy stood before them. Harry raised his wand they watched as Bellatrix laughed and made fun of them. They all watched Nevile steal forward and defend his parent's name.

The order sat around the table with looks of horror on their faces as they watch, their children fight the Death-eaters. They watched them fall to the Vale. They watched in Horror as the Death-eaters grabbed the children. Then bright lights of the Order appeared saving the children. They watched as Harry stood proudly next to Sirius to fight off Lucius. As Hermione held her own against a makes Death-eater. Hermione turned her head as she saw Lucius going flying into the wall. The next was as if it was in slow motion they all the light hit Sirius in the chest and fall backwards toward and into the Vale, they watched and heard Bellatrix laughing as Hermione went running, the arms of Arthur Weasley warp around her stopping her holding her as she screamed out. Harry screams and pleads with a broken Remus who just watched his friend fall.

Harry finally got free as he changed Bellatrix, Hermione getting free and following him as she saw a Death-eater about to shoot a spell towards Tonks who was running towards Remus, Hermione shoot a no verbal spell at the man but the spell still came flying towards the witches back. They all watched as Hermione dove in front of the witch as she turned. As the spell hit Hermione the memory went black.

"I was knocked out by the spell, I have a scar on my chest from it, I almost died, if it wasn't for Professor Snape, I would of. He made sure I had my ten potions a day to treat the effects of the curse." She said the last part looking at Snape.

She looked around the room seeing most faces filled with so many different emotions. Lily had tears running down her face, same as Molly as the pair held into there husbands tightly. Lily had Harry between the pair of the them. She could see Remus fighting to keep Moony at bay. Sirius had tears in his eyes as he held onto her hand tightly. The rest of the table was trying to process what they all just viewed.

Dumbeldore's rose up, "I believe we all should adjourn for the night, rest up and process what has happened. Miss Lupin I believe we should meet up tomorrow" with that he left the room his voice got shakier as he left the room.