Year 6

A few days have lasted. after the area k and after the Dairy, the Order was met up again to carry on watching the memories, Hermione went downstairs for breakfast.

"So is this much left to show us," Lily asked her voice unsure.

"There is yes but it's the war as well."

Everyone nodded, Hermione couldn't help but lick her lips at the smell of the meat that was cooked.

"You gonna be okay full moon is in a few days "

Hermione looked over at James his eyes not coming off of the food. Slowly nodding her head yes. James just smirked as Remus took a seat next to Hermione, before with their mouth slightly ajar as Lily put their food on their plate. Both had huge smiles their heads shot up when they heard the click of a camera there laughing beside it with Sirius.

Once everyone including Harry had been fed they headed off to the meeting.

Everyone sat around the table. Dumbledore sitting at the head of the table once again. He stood to speak.

"As you all know there was an attack, Mia Lupin was able to hold off Vold... " he paused as Snape made a nose of protest. " hold off Tom until more help arrived, nobody dies and we managed to collect more death eaters"

No one moved or said anything they all looked saddened that this is what has come of things to rely on children to help fight their war.

"Let's get on with this Albus this is nothing to be proud of, she is still a child, she hasn't yet had a year at your school where they weren't attacked or threatened in some way. she has lost much of her childhood. " Aberforth sighed out while glaring at his brother. Albus just nodded for Hermione to place the memory in.

Hermione stands up and places the memory inside.

It starts with Harry walking into the hospital wing and seeing Hermione laying there in bed. Snape was next to her, placing the potions next to her bed.

Harry sat by her side when Remus came in putting his hand on his shoulder.

"You can come to stay with me, Harry. Both of you that is. But am sure the Weasleys would take you both" they watched as Remus was cut off by Harry hugging him, hiding his head into his chest as he cried.

The table sat and watched, as Dumbledore got Harry to spy and become friends with Slughorn,
They watched as the tro followed Draco and his mother into the alley, watching them in borgin & berks, by taking the N.E.W.T.S level potion class. They all saw the old book Harry had, they watched Hermione telling him the book was bad news and to hand it in.

The table watched, as Hermione hugged into Harry as they walked back to the castle with Ron following next to them rolling his eyes at the pair. They stopped at the bridge when they saw Katie Bell raise into the air, her arms stretched out her hair standing on its ends, and laying in the snow was a beautiful necklace. The memory faded into a new one, we're Mcgonagall and Snape stood in front of the three of them.
"It was Draco" Harry blurted out.

Young Hermione looked at her with widened eyes, before she could say anything Snape bet it to him. Sneering at them as he spoke. Hermione looked around the table looking at Severus as he watched his older self, with such pain in his eyes. She focused back on the memory.

The new memory showed Harry showing Hermione the map and Draco always disappearing, While Ron and Lavender made out on the couch next to them.

They watched as Harry gets closer to Slughorn by doing well in his class, and they watch Harry win the liquid luck. They all laughed as they watched Ron believe he had drunk the potion, for his tryout. Some looked amazed and shocked at Hermione doing wandless magic to help Ron win. Hagrid had tears running down his face as he watch Harry and Slughorn join him at Argon's funeral.