Healing

Mia ( Hermione) wakes up, snuggling into Sirius. She could feel someone else on the bed with them; taking a breath in, she could smell Remus; Mia knew she was safe. Rubbing her face into Remus, then doing the same to Sirius.

The full moon was tonight; she knew as she could feel her wolf, she was becoming more attached to the two men.

"Mia darling, time to get up; let's have some food ", Sirius speaks softly to her as he rubs her arm.

Mia just huffed, rubbing her face in his neck as she let out a little whine. Both men let out a laugh as she wiggled under the covers more.

"I shall go and get some food. " Remus spoke as he left the bedroom.

As soon as the door shut, Mia rolled herself onto Sirius, crawling up, poking her head out of the covers, biting her lip as her now golden eyes watched him, leaning down and kissing her way up, kissing and sucking in his neck.

Sirius's hands went straight to her hips as she made her way up.

"Ohh fuck, Mia darling. I .. Do you ...are you sure, mmmm fuck " He struggled to speak as she kissed and sucked on that sensitive part of his neck. She rubbed her face against his neck as she thinned and whimpered in his ear.

"Fuck, please, Sirius, I need you, please. "

Mia whispered in his ear as she rocked her hips against him. A deep growl came. From Sirius as he flipped them over, pushing his hips against hers, causing her to moan out. They began to claw at each other's clothes as they kissed.

Sirius placed himself between Mia's legs and slowly pushed forward; the pair moaned together, holding her close as he snapped his faster as they kissed and moaned into each other. Both rocked their hips faster as they reached their climax, and both chests heavied as they tried to catch their breath.

"Wow, that was. Well, amazing, I think I love you, Mia" Sirius didn't move after the words left his mouth; did he say that?

Mia bit her lip as she looked over at Sirius, whose face was full of panic now as he said the words she had hoped to hear.

"I think I love you too. "she gently put her hand on his cheek as her thumb rubbed his cheek. The pair looked into each other's eyes.

The couple made their way downstairs; as Mia sat down at the table, she saw Lily giving Remus a stern look; as she looked at the pair, their cheeks were pink, and they were both trying not to laugh. That was when it hit her; they all heard, Herself and Sirius; it didn't help when Sirius came walking in with a massive smile. He gave the men a goofy smile.

"We still have some of Voldemort's Horcruxes to get rid of; I think ther is one or two left," Mia spoke out as she topped up her plate.

"True, but it is a full moon tonight, so let's deal with that first. Then we can do that in a few days, " Sirius spoke as he rubbed her hand; she huffed but agreed.

Lily smiled at the woman, shaking her head. "Your just as bad as Sirius sometimes or me when I was at school."

The day went on; they spent most of it together; Hermione gave a lot of cuddles to Harry, who loved all the attention, giggling and rolling around with the adults. Harry loves it even more when Sirius turns into Padfoot.

Time went on as it got later, and Severus showed up with their wolfsbane. He ended up staying for food and even held baby Harry, who babbled away along the way. Harry put his hands on Severus' cheeks, staring at the man as he tried to talk to him. He then would randomly burst into fits of laughter.

It was time for them to leave for the full moon. Remus and Mia got their bag ready, and James and Sirius followed them, saying bye to Lily and heading off to the woods so they could run around and have freedom, to run around.

Time Skip

Mia and Remus woke up with their clothes next to them; they got up quickly to get ready, the four walking back smiling and laughing as they reached the house. Walking into the house, there on the sofa was Severus covered in blood; his face was pale, and they could see his sallow breaths as Poppy and Lily tried to heal his wounds.

Mia rushed over to see if she could help " I don't know what the spell was. It's nothing I have seen before." Poppy sputtered.

Looking over the wounds, Mia immediately knew what the spell was, quickly taking out her wand. "Please move. I know what to do."

Moving next to Severus, Hermione started to move her hands around, saying, "Vulnera Sanentur."

Mia did this until the wounds closed, and Severus' breath started to return to normal. Poppy quickly poured potions down the man's throat; Severus began to grumble but did not wake. " I can't move him. May he stay here? I will change the sofa into a bed if that's okay," Poppy asked while not taking her eyes off Severus. Before Lily and James agreed to say it was no problem. 

Days past Severus still hadn't woken up; everyone took turns watching him. It was when Harry cred wanted to see him help improve himself. James and Lily carved, carrying Harry in, gently putting Harry on the bed; they watched as he crawled onto Severus' chest.

"My Sevurs " Harry frowned when he didn't get a response, putting his hands on his cheek and rubbing their nose; James and Lily were about to pick their son up when they heard it.

" Ohh, must you always do it"

quickly James called for Poppy and Dumbledore. The pair stepped through to the house. Poppy ran over, running spells over. As Dumbledore slowly walked over, by the time he got to Severus, he was now sitting up, Harry still in his lap, as he refused to leave his Severus lap. Severus did not look happy at this new name harry was calling him, but still let the boy do so. Everyone was in the room; Dumbledore smiled, asking Severus want happening.

" I am sorry, Sir, but my cover has been blown; I only just got away with my life."

Dumbledore sighed, shaking his head and looking disappointed. " Well, maybe you can try and get back in his graces, Sevrus; when do you think you can do this."

Mia was about to explode at Dumbledore, but someone beat him.

"WHAT. HE ALMOST DIED; HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT? IF HE GOSE BACK, THEY WLL kill him," James shouted a Dumbledore, who stood there in shock, much like the others in the room.

"I think it is best you leave, Sir", Lily spoke calmly, but his face told another story.

Dumbledore was about to argue back when Remus, Sirius and Mia stood in front of Severus, blocking him from Dumbledore. James told Snape that he was free to stay here until he had held, and if he wanted, they would go with his cloak and get anything from his house that he wished to or needed. 

(Just a short chapter, hope you enjoy guys)