S1 Ch.2 Sisters

Hello everyone, a note before we start this chapter. From here on out, all the Titans will understand sign language. Anyway, on to the chapter.

We open to Y/n and Starfire on a date. They are riding a ferris wheel watching fireworks go off. Starfire is leaning against Y/n, hugging his arm as she smiles.

Starfire: "This is wonderful. When I first came to this planet, I did not think I would ever fit in. Earth was full of strange things, but ever since I met you and our friends, I feel as though I have a home here."

Y/n smiles at Starfire and kisses her softly. They continue to watch the fireworks in peace until the ferris wheel let's them down.

The team makes their way back home. When they get back and enter the living room, they are met by a strange girl.

 When they get back and enter the living room, they are met by a strange girl

Starfire screams in joy and rushes the girl with a hug.

Starfire: "Sister!"

Starfire pulls the girl towards the team and introduces the girl as her older sister, Blackfire.

Blackfire: "My little sister has told me all about the Titans in her transmissions. Pleasure to meet you, Cyborg, Raven, Robin, Beastboy, and..."

Blackfire goes up to Y/n and gets very close to him.

Blackfire: "Y/n~. You're much cuter in person than what Starfire described. From what I'm told you're dating not only my sister, but her friend Raven aswell. You must be a powerful man to handle such powerful women.~"

Blackfire begins to rub her hands along Y/n's shoulders and arms, but he quickly gets uncomfortable with it and steps away from her. Blackfire seems surprised that he walked away from her. Y/n stands next to Starfire and Raven, and signs before stepping into the kitchen.

Cyborg: "Allright! Y/n's making dinner! His special chili with volcanic spice!"

The team cheers as Y/n begins to cook.

Blackfire: "Wait, how did you know that? He didnt say anything."

Starfire: "Oh, yes. I didnt mention it in my transmissions becuase I didnt think it would be appropriate. Y/n is unable to speak normally, so he uses his hands to tell us things."

After dinner, everyone was off to bed. Blackfire was given one of the guest rooms as Y/n walked Raven and Starfire to their rooms. At Raven's room, Y/n gives her a soft his before she goes in. When Y/n and Starfire reached her room, Starfire turns to Y/n.

Starfire: "Y/n, would it be alright if I spent the night in your room tonight? We were having so much fun on our date before we were interrupted, I would like to continue our date in private.~"

Y/n and Starfire blush as she presses herself against her boyfriend. They make their way  to Y/n's room and once inside, they begin to kiss and grope each other, taking each other's clothes off in the process. They fall onto the bed with Starfire on bottom as she wraps her arms around Y/n and intertwines her legs with his.