S1 Ch.20 The Mother

[Short Chapter]

Y/n jolted awake, he clawed at his throat, breathing heavily. He found bandages and stitches along his neck running down to his collarbone.

He looked around frantically, searching for anything that might tell him what is happening. He recognized the room, the medical wing of Titans Tower.

"Easy, Y/n."

His eyes bolted to thw source of the voice. In the corner of the room he saw the Dark Knight.

"...Ba- Bat-... Batman..." Y/n croaked, his voice sounding as though he was gargling gravel.

"Try not to talk for now. You've been through an ordeal. Your throat has been ripped apart by a micro-explosive in your implants. But.. You'll talk again, in time, with some help from the new implants I put in your neck."

The door to the medical wing opened. Batgirl and Raven entered the room, rushing to Y/n's side.

"Oh, my sweet boy." Batgirl said, kissing her son on the forehead. "Look at what that bastard did to you. I'll rip his heart out."

Raven looked down at Y/n with a smile, holding his hand to her chest. "I'm glad you're awake."

"...Where... others...?"

"They're outside. They didn't want to overwhelm you." Raven said. "Listen, Y/n... I have something to tell you.." Raven took Y/n's hand and lowered it to her stomach, holding it with her own hand. "I.. you..." Raven sighed, steadying her breath. "We're going to be parents."

Y/n's eyes went wide, tears welling up and rolling down his cheeks. At first, Raven grew worried, thinking he wasn't happy. Until he smiled.

"...That... is... good..."

Raven leaned down and kissed her boyfriend, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks.

"...should... think.. of... names..." Y/n smiled, holding Raven close. Batgirl quietly squealed with joy. Batman even gave the faintest hint of a smirk.

"I'm going to be a grandmother..." Batgirl gleamed, hugging Raven and Y/n. They all smiled until a realization came to Batgirl. She grabbed her son by the shoulders and looked into his eyes. "YOU GOT YOUR TEENAGE GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT!!!???"

~~~

Two weeks later...

~~~

Y/n stood in the bathroom at the sink, he was naked with a towel wrapped around his waist, his bandages and stitches having been long removed. He looked over himself, running a hand over the scars on his throat. Behind him, the shower was going with several individuals washing themselves within. His eyes glowed with a spark of rage as he peered at his scar.

"...Father... Slade... I'm coming for you..."

From behind him, Raven stepped out of the shower and walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around his stomach. She pressed herself into her back, sighing contently.

"We'll get him for what he did, Y/n. I promise."

"... Thank.. you.."

"Babe!" Blackfire stuck her head out of the shower. Behind her, Starfire was enthusiastically rubbing Jinx's back. Much to the girl's embarrassment.

"I thought I was gonna shower with Y/n alone when you all agreed to let me date him." Jinx said, her cheeks flushed.

"We share him, Jinx. That's what we do." Blackfire said turning her head to the witch. "Now, babe.." She turned back to Y/n. "Get back in here and do your best to grow our bellies like Raven.~"

"Blackfire!" Jinx shouted, looking at the alien princess like she was crazy. Blackfire chuckled as Starfire hummed absently. Y/n chuckled and turned around, taking Raven's hand and walking back into the shower.