Sub Ch.4

4 years ago...

Y/n sat in his sterile white room. His red ball lay on a white desk that he had been given for 'good behavior'. He sat on his bed, his back against the wall. The wall he was facing was black with scorch marks. He was juggling a ball of blue plasma in his hands before throwing it at the wall, where it exploded, making a new scorch mark. From the other side of the observation mirror, Dr. Siegfried and Ms. Sheffield were watching him.

Siegfried: "He is adapting well to his new abilities. Perhaps we can turn his bones into metal aswell. Hahahaa!"

Ms. Sheffield stood just behind him. She sneered at the doctor's crude joke. She followed the doctor out of the observation room and followed him down the hall.

Siegfried: "His body has accepted the new augments. Next, we will prep him for surgery for the next set of abilities."

Sheffield: "Doctor, what exactly is the point of augmenting the boy so much?"

Siegfried: "To create the ultimate weapon of course. This boy will kill our enemies and we will take what is ours. Now, prep the intangibility augments for his next surgery."

Sheffield: "Yes, doctor."

Ms. Sheffield stepped away from Dr. Siegfried and made her way down another hallway. She walked into a medical room filled with phials and containers. She approached one of the canisters and took it from the shelf. As she was about to leave, the head of the guard came through the door.

 As she was about to leave, the head of the guard came through the door

Sheffield: "Sportsmaster."

Sportsmaster: "I got your message Ms. Sheffield, we need to make this quick before the doctor gets suspicious."

Sheffield: "I know. Here."

Ms. Sheffield handed Sportsmaster a small flash drive.

Sheffield: "We need to get this to the Justice League. Once they know who is holding Y/n, it wont be long before they find him."

Sportsmaster: "I hope you're right. I dont like what the doctor is doing to the boy, he shouldn't have to go through that."

Sheffield: "If you can get that to the League, he wont have to much longer."

Sportsmaster: "Dont worry, I will. But, you better get going before the doctor notices, and I need to get back to my post."

Ms. Sheffield and Sportsmaster leave the medical room and go their separate ways. Ms. Sheffield makes her way to Surgery Room 1 and saw that Y/n was strapped to the operating table, the poor boy didnt even struggle anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the Watchtower Batman was going over the computers when one of the consoles started beeping.

Batman: "A message?"

Batman opened the message and quickly read it. After reading, he opened his communication link with Wonder Woman.

Batman: "Diana, are you there?"

Wonder Woman: "I'm here, Bruce. What is it?"

Batman: "I know who has Y/n."

Wonder Woman: "What?! Who?!"

Batman: "Cadmus."