S1 Ch.11 Goth Girlfriend

It was a quiet day in Titans Tower. Most of the team had gone out into the city, for their own enjoyment. Robin, Cyborg, and Beastboy went out to see a new action movie that came out, Starfire and Blackfire decided to have a sister day out and went to the mall, leaving Raven and Y/n at the tower.

Y/n was in the gym working out. He was wearing a pair of boxing shorts and had boxing tape wrapped around his hands and feet, leaving his chest bare. He was hoping in place on his toes while punching a three foot thick block of steel that was hanging from a chain. Each time he hit it it sent a loud clang throughout the gym. The steel block was carved in severely, showing Y/n had been at it for a while. With a final heavy right hook, Y/n broke the chain holding the block and sent it clanging onto the floor.

Y/n stood there for a moment, taking deep breaths. His mind had wandered while he was exercising... back to his childhood, or lack there of. No matter how hard he tried he couldnt remember anything. He couldnt remember anything before meeting the Titans, and it angered him to no end. Did his parents not love him? Did they give him up? Were they killed?

So many questions plagued his mind.

He left the gym. Y/n walked the halls of the tower towards the living room and kitchen. He poured himself a glass of cold water and downed the whole glass. He leaned over the sink, breathing heavily. Images flashed in his head.. a doctor, a man in a mask, and a vague image of a woman.

Raven: "Y/n?"

Y/n turned and saw Raven standing behind him, looking worried. She walked up to him and hugged him.

Raven: "You're seeing images again, arent you?"

Y/n nodded. He leaned into Raven. Raven stepped away from him and looked up at him. She smiled and grabbed his hand.

Raven: "While I cant take the images away, heavens knows I've tried, I can help you forget them. Come with me."

Raven led Y/n by the hand to her room. She had him sit down on her bed and retreated into her walking closet. A moment later, she emerged in an outfit that made Y/n's mind race.

 A moment later, she emerged in an outfit that made Y/n's mind race

Raven: "Ready to forget your troubles?"

Y/n nodded absently like an idiot, making Raven chuckle. Raven walked over to her boyfriend, putting a heavy sway into her hips. Y/n stood up and quickly removed his clothes before sitting back down on the bed. Raven got on her knees in between his legs where his member was standing on end.

Raven: "Let's get you warmed up before we get to the main event."

Raven slowly stroked his member for a moment before taking the tip into her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue across it until her took the whole thing down her throat. Raven gagged for a moment before she pulled away from Y/n, gasping.

Raven: "I keep forgetting *huff* how big you are."

Raven give her boy toy time to relax as she shoved her throat around his cock once more. Now adjusted to his cock, Raven slowly began to bob her head.

After several minutes of sucking on his cock, Y/n was nearing his end. He grabbed the back of Raven's head and forced her to take his entire length as he came down her throat. Raven moaned as she tasted her man's seed shoot down her throat. When he was finished, Raven popped his cock out of her mouth with a smile. She stroked and rubbed his cock against her face, giving it several kisses.

Raven: "I love it when you're rough with me. Now, let's get to the good part."

Raven gave his cock another lick before standing up. She pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his lap, rest his cock against her entrance. She took her shirt off, releasing her large breasts, a threw it to the floor.

Raven: "Babe, you can be as rough as you want with me. Do what you want.~"

Y/n smiled before flipping both of them over. He forced Raven onto her back, and without giving her time to react, he shoved his cock into her dripping entrance. Raven moaned at the sudden intrusion.

Y/n pounded into Raven. The sound of skin slapping against skin and Raven's moans filled the room.

Raven: "Oh! Yes!~ Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!"

Y/n, being the ever loving boyfriend that he was, granted her request. He pounded into Raven hard, fast, and deep. If anyone else was in the tower, they would have heard Raven screaming in ecstasy. After almost ten minutes of passionate love making, Y/n was reaching his end again. Raven could feel Y/n seize up and she knew he was close.

Raven: "Inside! Come inside me! I need to feel it inside me!"

With a final thrust, Y/n came inside Raven, filling her up to the brim with his seed. Raven herself came hard when she felt his seed pour inside her. The lovers collapsed onto the bed, Y/n fell on top of Raven, his head nestled between her breasts, falling asleep almost instantly. The combined fatigue of working out and sex finally taking its toll on him. Raven smiled and ran her hand through his hair. She used her magic to pull a blanket over the both of them and see too fell asleep, holding Y/n in her arms.