S2 Ch.1 Family

[Short Chapter]

It's been quiet in the city since Slade disappeared. Batman had stayed in the city for several weeks to try and find him, unfortunately he was unsuccessful. Fortunately for the Titans, all the villains local to Jump City didn't even go outside with Batman around.

In the tower, the layout of the rooms had been changed a bit. All the girls had their rooms moved to be next to each other, with Y/n and Raven now sharing a room.

Y/n had moved his things into Raven's room, he thought it appropriate since they would be having a baby. Raven, and the other girls, agreed.

~~~~

The sun rose on another day in Jump City, Raven slowly awoke to find her boyfriend, and father of her future child, holding her tight. He was still sound asleep, his slow breathing was a comfort to her. His arm was wrapped around her waist, hand resting on her belly.

Raven snuggled into his chest, sighing with a smile. She moved her hand over his, lacing her fingers with his. Y/n hummed as he awoke.

"Good.. morning.."

"Morning.." Raven smiled. "Should we get up?"

"No.. stay in bed.. warm.."

The door to the room suddenly swung open with Blackfire standing in the doorway.

"Hey, love birds! Get up, breakfast is ready." Blackfire smiled as the couple groaned. Blackfire laughed as the two begrudgingly got out of bed and got dressed.

They made their way to breakfast and found the rest of the team sitting at the table enjoying some eggs and bacon, tofu bacon on Beastboy's case. In the kitchen was Batgirl, making everything.

"Good morning, my son. And his baby momma." Batgirl chuckled as the two sat down. Raven blushed as Batgirl walked up to the table with a plate of food for the both of them.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Raven said sheepishly. Y/n smiled and kissed Raven on the temple. Blackfire coughed, drawing his attention. She tapped her cheek, expectantly. Y/n rolled his eyes playfully and kissed her and the other girls.

"Any plans for today?" Batgirl asked, sitting down with the teens.

"None so far." Robin said taking a bite of eggs. "With Batman still in the city, we've been taking it easy. But when he's gone, I'm sure the villains will cone scurrying out."

"Anyone I've beaten up back in the day?" Batgirl asked.

~~~~

"DADDY!!!!" A teen girl in a pink dress shouted from her bedroom, which was abhorrently pink. Including everything in her room.

A moment later, a man with the visage of an insect burst through the door, appearing annoyed and angry

A moment later, a man with the visage of an insect burst through the door, appearing annoyed and angry. Her father, Killer Moth.

"What Kitten!? Daddy is working!" Killer Moth slammed the door behind him, cracking the doorframe

"The prom is coming up and I need a date!" Kitten shouted, slamming her fist into her desk.

"What happened to your current boyfriend? Why isn't he taking you?" Killer Moth asked, scratching his head.

"I broke up with him. I want a real man to take me to prom. I want Specter to be my date and my boyfriend!" Kitten shouted as she swooned and dreamily imagined Specter and herself dancing.

"Alright, Kitten.. I'll see what I can do.."