S1 Ch.10 The Doctor Will See You Now

4 years ago...

Dr. Siegfried was observing Y/n in his room. The young boy was turning invisible on one side of the room and reappearing on another. He was repeating this process over and over again, while occasionally slamming against the walls.

Siegfried: "Idiotic boy. The walls are specially designed so you cant phase through them."

Y/n had stopped slamming against the walls. He gets frustrated and slams a fist into the closest wall, putting a large dent into the wall, there was even an indentation of his fist in the wall. Y/n makes the motion as if he was sighing amd walks to the center of the room. Once he was in the middle of the room, he began to float upwards and stopped halfway to the ceiling, crossing his legs. Y/n stared at the wall that was the two-way mirror into his room, scowling. He began to breath deeply and jets of blue plasma began to swirl and circle around him. Dr. Siegfried chuckled at Y/n's little display of power.

Siegfried: "Yes, show off all you like but you wont be going anywhere until you become a good little boy."

Dr. Siegfried laughs as he leaves the observation room. He makes his way through the halls to his office. He enters his office, locks the door, and turns the lights off. The good doctor walks behind his desk and flips a small red switch. On the wall behind his desk a screen came out of the wall. The silhouette of a man could be seen on the screen.

???: "What is the status of 121?"

Siegfried: "He is coming along nicely. We might not even need Project Kr."

???: "We will decide what is needed and what isnt. You focus on getting 121 ready, or you wont be needed anymore."

The screen goes black. Dr. Siegfried growls and slams his fist on his desk. A heavy rumble suddenly shakes the building, Dr. Siegfried almost loosing his footing. The doctor rushes into the hallway as guards and staff run through the halls.

Siegfried: "What is happening!?"

Guard: "Its the Justice League, doctor! They found us!"

Dr. Siegfried gasped and ran down the hallway towards Y/n room. He rushed passed more guards and as he turned a corner the ceiling caved in and floating in the middle of the hallway was Superman.

 He rushed passed more guards and as he turned a corner the ceiling caved in and floating in the middle of the hallway was Superman

Dr. Siegfried ran the other way as a dozen guards ran at Superman. The doctor continued down an alternate hallway in an effort to reach Y/n's room. A door is suddenly blown pit of the wall and a guard is thrown out into the hall. From the now missing door way, Batman emerges.

 From the now missing door way, Batman emerges